The cost of an Egyptian e-visa for Canadian passport holders consists of two categories: the Government Fee and the Service Fee.
The Government Fee is required by the Egypt Immigration Department to process the visa application, and the amount varies depending on the type of visa Canadian citizens wish to apply for. The fees for Canadian passport holders are as follows:
- Single-entry Tourist e-visa: The Government Fee for this type of visa is $75.00 per person.
- Multiple-entry Tourist e-visa: For the multiple-entry e-visa, Canadian travelers are required to pay a Government Fee of $110.00 per person.
There is a Visa Service Fee of $69.00 for Canadian citizens. However, if Canadian applicants opt for an Urgent or Super Urgent service to expedite their visa processing time, the cost may increase accordingly. Currently, Egypt Immigration Services offers three different processing times for visa applications:
- Standard: With this option, Canadian applicants can obtain their visas within three business days. The service fee for this service is $69.00.
- Urgent: Canadian citizens who require their visas to arrive within two business days can choose this option by paying an additional fee of $79.00.
- Super Urgent: For Canadian travelers in need of their visa in less than 24 working hours, the Super Urgent service is available at an additional cost of $99.00.