How to Apply for Egypt Tourist Visa from Oman?
Omani citizens are eligible for the Egypt e-Visa. Because the application process is entirely online, an electronic visa is the quickest and easiest alternative for tourists.
In this post, we will outline all the requirements required for Omanis to obtain an Egyptian visa.
Egypt e-Visas for Omani citizens
Omani citizens can apply for an Egyptian e-Visa online. Omani applicants do not need to visit the embassy or consulate, instead, they can submit their request using a smartphone, laptop, or another device.
Oman passport holders must apply for a visa to enter Egypt. The Egypt Tourist e-Visa for Omani citizens is available in two forms: a single-entry tourist visa and a multi-entry tourist visa.
- The Egypt single-entry visa allows Omani passengers to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days from the arrival date and enter the country once. This type of e visa is only valid for 90 days from the date it is issued.
- The Egypt multi-entry visa permits multiple entries within six months. Omani tourists can enter Egypt as many times as they wish, with each trip not exceeding 30 days. This type of visa has a validity period of 06 months from the date of issuance.
Oman passport holders who wish to remain longer or for non-tourism purposes must apply for a separate type of Egypt visa. Long-term visas and work permits can be obtained from the Egyptian embassy in Oman.
Apply for an Egypt visa from Oman
There are three steps to obtaining an Egypt e-Visa for Omani citizens.
Step 1: Fill out the Egypt e-Visa application form
The first step in getting an Egypt e-Visa is to fill out the online application. Before traveling to Egypt, Omani citizens should check the visa requirements for their country of origin.
It only takes a few minutes to complete and requires visa details as well as basic personal information such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- E-mail address
Information from a passport
- Passport number
- Issue date
- Expiry date
To complete the various stages of the e-Visa application process, the questionnaire must be completed in its entirety, and the information provided must be accurate.
Step 2: Pay the fees and send them in for approval.
To complete the process, Egypt e-Visa fees are paid with a debit or credit card, and the request is submitted for review.
Later, the applicant will receive an email with a confirmation of the visa order. Omani citizens will be notified of the decision within the next few days.
Step 3: Approval or denial of Egypt e-Visa
The next notification that a traveler receives should state whether the e-Visa was approved.
In most cases, the tourist visa for Egypt is granted, and a copy is emailed to the visitor. Omani applicants should print it out before the trip and present it at the Egyptian border upon arrival. The procedure is now complete, and the visa holder is now free to travel to Egypt.
If the e-Visa is denied, an email notification is sent, and it is impossible to travel to Egypt without an approved visa.
Egypt visa requirements for Omani citizens
There are several document requirements for the applicant to obtain an Egypt visa from Oman. Applicants must have:
- An Omani passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Egypt, with a minimum of 02 blank pages.
- To pay the e-Visa fees, use a valid credit or debit car.
- A photo of the passport biographical page.
The Egyptian e-Visa is valid at all borders, including air, sea, and land. Traveling by plane from Oman to Egypt is the most convenient option.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Omani citizens
To obtain an Egypt e-Visa for Omani citizens, there are two types of Egypt visa fees to pay: A government fee and a service fee. Oman travelers must pay the government fee because Oman is not on Egypt's exemption list for e-visa.
In terms of service fees, you can select one of the three options listed below:
- Normal service: This is the least expensive option. You will receive your Egypt visa in three business days.
- Urgent service: If you choose this advanced type of service, you will receive your e-visa result within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: If you require your Egypt e-visa as soon as possible. You can expect to receive an Egypt e-Visa within 01 working day for this type of service.
Travelers from Oman can pay their Egypt e-visa fees via electronic transfer (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal) or wire transfer (HSBC bank transfer).
We also recommend that you pay a small fee for COVID-19 insurance, which can help protect your benefits while in Egypt.