Egypt eVisa Fees
eVisa Fees Instruction
There are two kinds of Egypt eVisa fee that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to Egypt, including eVisa service fee and Egypt Government fee:
1. Egypt eVisa Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Egypt eVisa processing from consulting about the Egypt eVisa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the eVisa from Egypt Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Egypt ports.
|Visa types||Service fee / person (US$)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 to upward|
|eVisa||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 1 business day.
2. Egypt eVisa Government Fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Egypt Immigration Department to process eVisa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government Fee (US$)|
|Tourist eVisa (Single entry for 30 days)||US$ 25|
|Tourist eVisa (Multiple entries for 30 days)||US$ 60|
|Exemption: Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Macao|
- You can use eVisa for tourist, sightseeing.
- Valid passport not less than 8 months
- The passport should have at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Travellers are required to show travel itinerary, hotel bookings/details about places to visit if going as tourist, supporting letter from company or invitation letter for business/family visit on arrival in Egypt.
- A visa to Egypt once approved and issued is valid for travel within 3 months.
- Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 30 days.
- The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Egypt is 30 days.