Egypt e-Visa Fees: How Much Will It Cost?
Instruction about Egypt e-Visa Fees
There are two kinds of Egypt e-Visa Fees that you have to pay for to get your e-Visa to Egypt, including e-Visa service fee and Egypt Government fee:
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. With the fee of US$ 299 per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country. We also note that this is an optional, you can consider depending on your situation.
1. Egypt e-Visa Service Fee
Egypt e-Visa Service Fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Egypt e-Visa processing time from consulting about the Egypt eVisa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the eVisa from Egypt Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Egypt ports.
|Egypt Visa types||Egypt e-Visa Service Fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|eVisa||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get eVisa within 1 business day.
2. Egypt e-Visa Government & Admin Fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Egypt Immigration Department to process eVisa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Types of Egypt e-Visa||Government & admin fee (US$)|
|Egypt Tourist e-Visa (Single entry for 30 days)||US$ 75|
|Egypt Tourist e-Visa (Multiple entries for 30 days)||US$ 110|
- You can use eVisa for tourist, sightseeing.
- Valid passport not less than 6 months
- The passport should have at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Travellers are required to show travel itinerary, hotel bookings/details about places to visit if going as tourist, supporting letter from company or invitation letter for business/family visit on arrival in Egypt.
- A visa to Egypt once approved and issued is valid for travel within 3 months.
- Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 30 days.
- The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Egypt is 30 days.