What is an eVisa?
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Egypt.
The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry
Applicants obtain their visas electronically after entering required information and making payments by a credit or debit card.
Passport control officers at ports of entry can verify your e-Visa on their system.
As in the case of other visas, respective Egyptian officials at the ports of entry reserve the right to deny entry into Egypt to a holder of an e-Visa without any explanation.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Online visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Who requires a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?