What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
After receiving the granted eVisa through email, you need to prepare:
- Passport valid for at least eight months
- e-Visa printout
- Travel itinerary
- Supporting letter e.g. letter from company or invitation letter for business/family visits.
- Hotel bookings/details about places to visit if going as tourist.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Online visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Who requires a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- What is an eVisa?