What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
It is very important to pay close attention to all of your details when you are completing the online application form to obtain the e-Visa. The information of your passport must match the information you use to fill out the form.
Before submitting the application make sure that you have filled in all the required fields and that your passport has a validity of at least 8 months from the date of arrival.
In the rare case that Egypt e-Visa is denied, we urge you to get in touch with our customer service team in order to arrange service fee refund.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How does Egypt e-Visa work?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Electronic Visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Who needs a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- What is an E-Visa / Online Visa?