First of all, you should check which type of visa you need to apply for. If you are traveling to Egypt for tourism or leisure purposes, you can apply for a tourist visa. This type of visa allows you to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days and can be valid for up to 60 days.
To apply for a tourist visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed visa application form
- A copy of your passport
- A scan of the biographical page of your passport
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- A copy of your flight itinerary
- Proof of accommodation in Egypt, such as a hotel reservation (if any)
- A visa fee payment
You can apply for a tourist visa at the Egyptian Embassy in Beijing or through a travel agency. The processing time for a tourist visa is usually five business days.