The Government Fee and Service Fee are the two main types of visa fees that US residents must pay in order to apply for a visa to Egypt. US applicants must pay the Government Fee in order for the Egypt Immigration Department to complete their application. The kind of visas US people wish to apply for determines this. The government charge that US citizens must pay for each type of visa is shown below:
- Single-entry Tourist e-visa: $75.00 for each person
- Multiple-entry Tourist e-visa: $110.00 for each person
The Visa Service Fee is $69 for US citizens. If US candidates choose an Urgent or Super Urgent service, the cost could increase. The bigger amount they must pay, the quicker they want their visa. Egypt Immigration Services now offers three different types of processing times for visa applications:
- Standard: Visas can be obtained by US applicants in three business days. US citizens can utilize this service for $69.00.
- Urgent: US applicants who want their visas to arrive within two business days must pay an extra fee of $79.00.
- Super Urgent: For an additional $99.00 cost, this option enables US citizens to acquire their visa in under 24 working hours.