How much is a visa to Egypt for U.S. citizens?
The Government Fee and Service Fee are the two main types of visa fees that US residents must pay in order to apply for a visa to Egypt. US applicants must pay the Government Fee in order for the Egypt Immigration Department to complete their application. The kind of visas US people wish to apply for determines this. The government charge that US citizens must pay for each type of visa is shown below:
- Single-entry Tourist e-visa: $75.00 for each person
- Multiple-entry Tourist e-visa: $110.00 for each person
The Visa Service Fee is $69 for US citizens. If US candidates choose an Urgent or Super Urgent service, the cost could increase. The bigger amount they must pay, the quicker they want their visa. Egypt Immigration Services now offers three different types of processing times for visa applications:
- Standard: Visas can be obtained by US applicants in three business days. US citizens can utilize this service for $69.00.
- Urgent: US applicants who want their visas to arrive within two business days must pay an extra fee of $79.00.
- Super Urgent: For an additional $99.00 cost, this option enables US citizens to acquire their visa in under 24 working hours.
- How Long is an Egypt Tourist Visa for Saudi Arabian Citizens Valid For?
- How Do I Get a Visa for Egypt From Saudi Arabia?
- What is the Egypt Visa Fee for Saudi Arabian Travelers?
- Do you need a visa for Egypt from Saudi Arabia?
- How much is a visa for Egypt from Saudi Arabian
- How long can a Saudi Arabian citizen stay in Egypt?
- What About an Egypt Visa for Indians Who are Minors?
- Do Indians Need a Visa for Egypt if They are in Transit?
- How Far in Advance Do I Need to Apply for an Egypt E-visa for Indians?
- Egypt Visa for Indians – Which Ports Can I Arrive Through?
- How Long is an Egypt Tourist Visa for UK Citizens Valid For?
- How Do I Get a Visa for Egypt From the UK?
- What is the Egypt Visa Fee for UK Travellers?
- Do you need a visa for Egypt from the UK?
- How much is a visa for Egypt from the UK?
- How long can a UK citizen stay in Egypt?
- What is the processing time for an Egypt visa from the UAE?
- Are vaccinations necessary to enter Egypt from the United Arab Emirates?
- Do UAE residents need travel insurance to Egypt?
- What are the different types of Egypt visa that I can apply for in the UAE?
- Do UAE Passport Holders Need a Visa for Egypt?
- Are flights from UAE to Egypt open?
- How long does it take to get an Egypt visa?
- Can I get an Egypt visa online?
- Where can US citizens stay the longest without a visa?
- How do I get a tourist visa for Egypt?
- How long can a US citizen stay in Egypt without a visa?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How does Egypt e-Visa work?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Electronic Visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Who needs a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- What is an E-Visa / Online Visa?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE