Getting a visa for Egypt from Brazil is a fairly straightforward process, but there are a few important things to keep in mind. First and foremost, you will need to gather all of the necessary documents and information to submit your visa application.
The first step is to fill out an online visa application form. You can find this form on the website of the Egyptian embassy in Brazil. Once you have completed the form, you will need to print it out and sign it.
Next, you will need to gather the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration
- Two passport-sized photos
- A copy of your flight itinerary
- A copy of your hotel reservations
- Proof of financial means to support yourself during your stay in Egypt
It is also important to note that you will need to pay a fee for your visa application. This fee can vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for and the length of your stay in Egypt.