If you are a Malaysian citizen visiting Egypt for tourism, you will need to get a tourist visa before entering the country. The good news is that applying for an Egypt tourist visa from Malaysia is pretty simple, although it does require some documentation and preparation. The following are the procedures you must follow to apply for an Egypt tourist visa from Malaysia:
1. Obtain the necessary paperwork: Before you can apply for an Egypt tourist visa, you'll need to obtain a few key documents. These normally include your passport, (which should be valid for at least six months beyond your anticipated date of entrance into Egypt).
2. Fill out the visa application form: The next step is to complete the visa application form. This form may be found on the Egyptian Immigration Services website. Fill out the form completely and properly, since any errors or omissions might cause your application to be delayed.
3. Submit your application: Once you've finished the application form and acquired all of the relevant papers, it's time to submit your application.
4. Wait for processing: After submitting your application, you must wait for it to be processed. Processing periods might vary based on a variety of circumstances, such as the time of year and the number of applications being processed.
5. Receive your visa: You will receive your Egypt tourist visa after your application has been reviewed and accepted. Typically, this will take the form of a sticker or stamp on your passport. Before you fly, double-check that all of the information on the visa is correct.