Egypt e-Visa requirements for Estonian citizens
Estonian citizens can apply for an Egyptian e-Visa to visit Egypt. The e-Visa is a great alternative to the traditional visa from the Egyptian embassy. It is the quickest and most convenient option for them to prepare for their trip to Egypt. It will assist Estonian visitors in avoiding lines, appointments, and the physical submission of various documents.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Estonian citizens
Estonian citizens visiting Egypt for leisure or tourism can apply for an Egypt Tourist e-Visa online. Depending on their trip plans, they can pick between two types of tourist e-Visas.
Estonian travelers to Egypt can apply for a single or multiple-entry Tourist e-Visa.
- The single-entry e-Visa allows them to stay in Egypt for a maximum of 30 days after arrival. This type of Egypt e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the issued date.
- The multiple-entry e-Visa, on the other hand, allows them to leave and enter Egypt many times for six months from the issued date as long as each stay on Egyptian soil does not exceed 30 days.
The Egypt e-Visa allows Estonian citizens to enter Egypt via land, air, or water.
Egypt visa requirements for Estonian citizens
The following are the Egypt e-Visa requirements for Estonian citizens obtaining an online e-Visa:
- Present a valid Estonian passport: at least six months validity from the date of entry into Egypt and at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- Pay the e-Visa fees with a debit or credit card.
- Use an email address for registration and primary communication.
Egypt doesn't require any additional vaccinations or medical records. Private medical insurance is advised for Estonian travelers, however, it is not required.
Visitors can also pay a little charge for COVID-19 insurance to keep their benefits while they travel to Egypt.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Estonian citizens
The Egypt e-Visa application is available online and just requires Estonian people to have access to a reliable internet connection and an active email address. The form will include questions about the Estonian tourists' personal information, as well as their vacation plans. This consists of:
- Name in full
- The birth date
- The number on the passport
When the payment is completed successfully, the e-Visa application is delivered to the Egyptian authorities and the Migration Department for review.
If the e-Visa application is unsuccessful, Estonian citizens will be notified by email, along with an explanation of why.
Upon arrival in Egypt, Estonians will be asked to submit their printed eVisa. It should be noted that admission without a hard copy of the e-Visa will be denied at border and passport checkpoints.
Estonian visitors must schedule their arrival and departure dates in accordance with the dates specified on their Egypt e-Visa. Another issue that Estonian tourists would have when visiting Egypt is adhering to local norms such as Egyptian clothing requirements. Egypt is an Islamic country, so it is always essential to observe local customs in order to have a pleasant experience.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Estonian citizens
You can save a lot of money by using this sort of visa for your vacation to Egypt. The overall charge for an Egypt e-Visa for Estonian citizens is, in fact, less than the casual visa fee.
When applying for an Egypt Visa online, you will generally be charged two types of Egypt e-Visa fees: the government cost and the service fee.
The government fee is required because Estonia is not on Egypt's exemption list. As a result, if you are Estonian, you must pay the fee.
The service charge, on the other hand, is modifiable dependent on the processing time you choose:
- Normal: If you select this service type, you will have your e-visa in three business days.
- Urgent: Because it takes less time to process your application, the higher service allows you to receive your e-visa sooner. You may anticipate receiving your Egypt e-Visa within 02 business days if you use this service.
- Super Urgent: This service option allows you to receive an e-visa outcome within one business day. This is the highest level of priority available.
Payment methods include electronic transfer (by credit card, PayPal, American Express, and Mastercard) or wire transfer (direct transfer to HSBC bank).