Terms of Service Agreement of Egypt Immigration Services
This Egypt Visa Services Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Egypt Immigration Services and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Egypt Immigration Services Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, Egypt Immigration Services's Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on Egypt Visa landing page of the Egypt Immigration Services website (www.egyptimmigration.org) of which are incorporated here in by reference.
1. Egypt eVisa eligibility / non-eligibility
- Citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website.
- Your passport must be valid for at least eight months.
- When applying applicants must be outside Egypt.
- A person who is a resident of Egypt and /or works in Egypt.
- A person who is declared personal non granted by Government of Egypt and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list.
- The electronic visa for Egypt allows its holder to visit the country for a maximum duration of thirty (30) days.
- The e-Visa is a single-entry or multiple-entry visa that allows its holder to enter and exit Egypt once or multiple times.
- The Egypt eVisa is valid for a period of ninety (90) days.
3. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Clients have to sign the authorization form to confirm the transaction.
- Any changes after paying the Egypt Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of Egypt eVisa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to Egypt, including visa service fee and Egypt Government fee.
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an Egypt eVisa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the eVisa from Egypt Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Egypt checkpoints when arriving.
Egypt Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the Egypt Immigration Department to process visa. Our system will automatically send a confirmation email for you to double check the applicant's information.
Notes: Egypt Immigration Services starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Egypt Immigration Services, which is usually HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
5. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
Egypt Immigration Services accepts many different payment methods and offers many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Dinner Club…
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Egypt visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All weekdays except Saturday, Sunday, public holidays or other holidays announced by Egypt Government.
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 16.00 PM, GMT+2 in every working day.
Cut-off time: At 13.00 PM, GMT+2 in every working days. Any order of services after Cut-off time will be next Working days.
9. Refundable and non-refundable
- Service Fee Back if Declined.
- No refund for Government fee if your application is rejected because Government Fee is non refundable once submitted.
- Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- All Fees, once the application is received/processed, are non-refundable.
- If you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
- Please Note: All the required documents should be provided within 3 days. Otherwise, the refund request will not be accepted.
10. Contact us
Egypt Immigration Services
- Add: Cornich El Nile, Ramelt Beaulac, North Tower, Nile City Towers, 22nd Floor, Cairo, 11624.
- Hotline: +1 917 397 7487
- Website: www.egyptimmigration.org
- Email: [email protected]