Egypt e-Visa requirements for Spanish citizens
- 1. Types of Egypt e-Visas for Spanish citizens
- 2. Egypt visa requirements for Spanish citizens
- 3. Egypt e-Visa fee for Spanish citizens
Egyptian authorities have introduced a new method for Spanish passport holders to obtain a visa before traveling to Egypt. The Egyptian Government launched the Egypt Tourist e-Visa for Spanish travelers with the hope of revitalizing Egypt's tourism industry.
The Egypt e-Visa for Spanish citizens is obtained online, which simplifies the process and eliminates the need for Spanish passengers to visit a consulate or embassy to get a visa prior to their trip.
1. Types of Egypt e-Visas for Spanish citizens
Any Spanish citizen intending to travel to Egypt for sightseeing, or recreation can obtain a Tourist e-Visa, which allows you to stay in the country for up to 30 days. For Spanish visitors, there are several Egyptian visa options available. You should keep reading to find out which Egyptian e-Visa is best for your trip.
The Egypt Tourist e-Visa for Spanish citizens is available in two forms: a single-entry tourist visa and a multi-entry tourist visa.
- The Egypt single-entry visa permits passengers to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days, but if you leave the country for any length, you cannot re-enter since this visa only allows a single entry. This type of e-Visa is only valid for 90 days from the date it is issued.
- The Egypt multi-entry visa permits multiple entries within six months. Spanish tourists can stay in Egypt for up to 30 days before departing and returning for another 30 days. A procedure that can be repeated within six months from the issuance date of this e-Visa.
2. Egypt visa requirements for Spanish citizens
There are a few visa requirements for Spanish citizens to apply for an Egyptian e-Visa:
- A Spanish passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date the passenger arrives in Egypt, and a minimum of 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the application fee, which is non-refundable.
- A valid email address to receive the Egyptian e-Visa once it is issued.
After the application is submitted, the response period will be a maximum of 03 business days if you apply for an Egypt e-Visa with Egypt Immigration Services. The result of the e-Visa application will be emailed to the address provided in the application form, so you should carefully check all the information to avoid any disruption of your e-Visa process.
Once the e-Visa has been obtained, Spanish visitors must print a paper copy and keep it with their passport to show the border officers.
Applicants must complete the Egyptian e-Visa application, and Spanish citizens must provide the following information:
- Types of e-Visa
- Processing time
- Full name as it appears in the passport
- Passport number and expiration date
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Dates of traveling to and departing from Egypt.
3. Egypt e-Visa fee for Spanish citizens
By choosing this type of visa for your trip to Egypt, you can save a significant amount of money. Specifically, the total fee for an Egypt e-Visa for Spanish citizens is lower than the casual visa fee.
In general, you will pay 2 kinds of Egypt e-Visa fees when applying for an online visa: the government fee and the service fee. Also, you should consider adding a small amount of money for COVID-19 insurance to cover your benefits in case of an emergency. This insurance may also help your e-Visa application be easier to be accepted by the Egypt Government.
The government fee is compulsory because Spain is not on the exemption list in Egypt. Therefore, you must pay the fee if you are Spanish.
On the other hand, the service fee is adjustable based on the processing time you select:
- Normal: If you choose this service type, you will receive your e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: The higher service allows you to receive your e-visa earlier since it takes less time to process your application. With this service, you can expect to get your Egypt e-Visa within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: Getting an e-visa result within 01 business day is possible with this service type. This is the highest level of priority you can receive.
Payment methods: You can pay by electronic transfer (via credit card, PayPal, American Express, and Mastercard) or wire transfer (direct transfer to HSBC bank).
Egypt Visa Requirements for Spain Citizens FAQs
Yes, Spanish people must get a visa to enter Egypt. This is due to Egypt's visa policy, which requires nationals of most countries, including Spain, to get a visa before entering the country.
To apply for an Egyptian tourist visa online, go to the Egypt Immigration Services Portal website and follow the procedures. A scanned copy of your passport, a photograph, Egypt full tour plans as well as additional papers such as flight tickets and hotel bookings, will be requested.
It should be noted that the rules for acquiring an Egyptian visa are subject to change at any time. As a result, before making any travel arrangements, always check with the Egyptian embassy or consulate in your country to verify that you have the most up-to-date information. By doing this, your visa process will be done smoothly and avoid any rejection.
Finally, if you are a Spanish national considering a trip to Egypt, you will need to get a visa before entering the country. A visa can be obtained online or in person at an embassy or consulate, and it is critical to remain up to speed on any changes in visa regulations. If you have any issues with visa procedure, please contact us for any assistance if you want.
You may be wondering, as a Spanish citizen, how long you may remain in Egypt without requiring a visa. The answer is simple, and it depends on the reason for your journey to Egypt.
Tourist e-visa with 3-month validity: Travelers can stay in Egypt for 30 days with single entry.
Tourist e-visa with 6-month validity: Travelers can stay in Egypt for 30 days on each visit.
If you are visiting Egypt as a tourist, you can remain without a visa for up to 30 days. You must, however, have a valid passport valid for at least six months from the date of admission into Egypt. You must also have a return ticket or an onward ticket to another destination.
If you want to remain for more than 30 days, you must apply for an Egyptian visa before arriving. This sort of visa can be obtained through an Egyptian embassy or consulate in Spain or any other nation where you reside.
It is crucial to remember that visa and entrance requirements laws and regulations are subject to change at any time. As a result, it is always a good idea to check with the Egyptian embassy or consulate in Spain before your trip to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
If you're a Spanish tourist considering a trip to Egypt, one of the first things you'll need to take care of is your visa. The good news is that obtaining an Egyptian visa is simple and won't take up much of your time. However, in order to receive your visa, you must pay a cost.
So, how much does an Egypt visa cost for Spanish visitors? The answer depends on how long you want to stay in the nation. There are numerous sorts of visas available, with fees varying based on which one you require.
A tourist visa with a single entry permits you to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days. If you intend to stay for more than 30 days, you must get a different sort of visa. A multiple-entry tourist visa permits you to visit Egypt as many times as you like within a set period of time (often six months). This type of e-visa also allows you to stay in Egypt for 30 days during its validity period.
It's crucial to remember that these costs are subject to change at any time, so verify with the Egyptian embassy or consulate in your region before traveling. You may also obtain up-to-date information on the Egypt Immigration Services website.
Getting a visa for Egypt from Spain is a relatively straightforward process. Here's what you need to know:
1. Determine the Type of Visa You Need: The first thing you need to do when applying for a visa is to determine the type of visa that you need.
2. Gather Required Documents: Once you have determined the type of visa you require, you will need to gather the required documents. These documents typically include your passport, application form, recent passport-sized photographs, and supporting documents.
3. Submit Your Application: You can apply for an Egyptian visa either online at Egypt Immigration Services or in person at the nearest Egyptian embassy or consulate.
4. Pay the Visa Fee: You will also need to pay the visa fee when submitting your application. The fee varies depending on the type of visa and the duration of your stay.
5. Wait for processing: After submitting your application and paying the fee, all that's left to do is wait for processing. The processing time can vary depending on a number of factors, so it's best to apply well in advance of your trip.
6. Collect Your Visa: If your visa application is approved, you will be notified and can collect your visa from the embassy or consulate where you applied.
If you are a Spanish citizen considering a vacation to Egypt, you must first get a tourist visa. The good news is that acquiring an Egypt tourist visa for Spanish residents is a reasonably simple procedure, and the visa is usually valid for a reasonable period of time.
The basic Egypt tourist visa is valid for 30 days for Spanish citizens. This means you'll get a month to enjoy all of Egypt's magnificent sights and sounds before you have to depart the country or ask for an extension.
It is vital to remember that the 30-day validity period begins on the day of your arrival in Egypt. So, if you intend to remain for exactly one month, arrange your arrival appropriately. If you're traveling with a tour group or a travel agent (Egypt Immigration Services), they'll most likely take care of this for you.