Egypt e-Visa requirements for Latvian citizens
Egypt has authorized the issuance of electronic visas to nationals of all European Union nations. This means that Latvia is one of the countries enjoying this access. As a result, the e-Visa for Latvian nationals is now more accessible than ever. There is no need for a trip to the embassy or any other difficulty. All you need are a few documents to apply for an Egypt e-Visa. The rest should be a breeze.
To make the procedure easier, we produced an article for you with more information and requirements for obtaining an Egypt e-Visa for Latvian citizens.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Latvian citizens
The Egyptian visa for Latvian citizens is classified into different types of visas, based on the length of their stay in Egypt. The single-entry visa, valid for up to 30 days, can be obtained online.
There is also the option of acquiring a multiple-entry visa. This visa permits the holder to enter Egypt several times during six months, as long as each stay is no longer than 30 days. Travelers who want to apply for a multiple-entry visa can also do so online.
In the case of journeys lasting more than six months, Latvian citizens must apply for a visa at an Egyptian embassy in Latvia before departure.
Egypt visa requirements for Latvian citizens
To successfully apply for an Egyptian visa, Latvian citizens must ensure that they meet the visa requirements.
Latvian citizens are required to:
- Hold a Latvian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the scheduled date of entrance into Egypt, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamps by the Immigration Officer.
- Have a valid email address for getting accepted e-Visas.
- To pay the Egypt e-Visa fee, you must have a valid credit or debit card.
The email address supplied in the visa application form will be used to receive the e-Visa confirmation. The e-Visa should be printed in advance of being presented to Egyptian border control.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Latvian citizens
The application process for an Egypt e-Visa from Latvia is quick and easy, taking only a few minutes.
The application process can be completed at the applicant's home or office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Latvian citizens can begin the process of obtaining an e-Visa for Egypt by completing a short online form.
- The first step is to choose the type of e-visa you wish to apply for. As well as the processing time for your e-Visa.
- For the second step, you must submit some personal information, such as:
Full name, as it appears in your passport, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number, and Dates of arrival/departure in Egypt.
These details must be double-checked to confirm that they are correct. Then you can pay the e-Visa processing cost and submit the application form.
- In the final step, you will receive an email confirmation of your e-visa application. Remember to check your email frequently to stay up to know the status of your application. Once receiving an e visa via email, you should download and print at least a copy of your Egypt e visa. The Immigration Officer at the airport may require you to present it when you arrive in Egypt.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Latvian citizens
Before you spend money, you should learn about the price structure of the fee you are about to pay.
Following that, you must pay two types of fees to obtain an Egypt e-visa: the Government fee and the Service fee. Furthermore, paying a minimal fee for COVID-19 insurance can be a useful way to keep your benefits when going outside your nation.
Because Latvia is not on Egypt's exemption list, the Government fee is necessary. As a result, you must pay this cost.
In addition, the service fee can be adjusted depending on the service type you choose. In general, there are 03 types of services distinguished by different processing times:
- Normal: If you select this option, you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you choose the urgent service, your e-visa result will arrive within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: If you're using the very urgent service, you will have your e-visa within 01 business day.
You can pay by electronic transfer (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal) or wire transfer (the bank of Cyprus).