Egypt e-Visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
The Egyptian Government launched the Egypt e-Visa for Cypriot citizens in 2017. The Egypt e-Visa online application form may be completed in a matter of minutes, and all that is required is an Internet connection and the applicant's passport details.
The Egypt e-Visa was created to simplify the process of acquiring a visa to the nation. Cypriot nationals must get a visa to visit Egypt for a short time. It is the quickest option to obtain a visa and saves the tourist trouble of visiting an Embassy or Consulate.
1. Types of India e-Visa for Cypriot citizens
Cyprus passport holders can visit Egypt for up to 30 days using an Egypt e-Visa for Cypriot citizens. In this case, the objective of their trip must be tourism, pleasure, or a family visit.
Cypriot citizens who want to work, study, or live in Egypt must apply for an appropriate Egyptian visa at their nearest Egyptian embassy in Cyprus.
In the case of tourism, you can easily select one of the following Egypt e-visa kinds for Cypriot citizens:
- Tourist e-visa (single entry): You can only enter Egypt once and stay for up to 30 days from the time you arrive. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date.
- Tourist e-visa (multiple entries): This type differs in the number of entrance times permitted, as you can enter as many times as you desire. It is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance. Furthermore, each arrival has a 30-day stay limit.
Due to Egyptian Government regulations, you will not be able to extend these two types of e-visas.
2. Egypt visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
To obtain the visa, you must first meet the Egyptian government's standards. Please keep the following requirements in mind if you are a Cypriot and want to apply for an Egypt e-Visa:
- A passport issued from Cyprus that is valid for at least 06 months from the day you want to arrive in Egypt, with at least 02 blank pages for verification.
- To process the Egypt e-Visa fee for Cypriot citizens, you must have an authorized debit or credit card for online payments.
- An active email address is also essential to receive application information and obtain the e-Visa.
When you receive your e-Visa through email, you must print a copy. This is an official travel document, and you must provide a copy when you arrive in Egypt.
3. Apply for Egypt e-Visa for Cypriot citizens
The application form for an Egypt e-visa for Cypriot citizens is simple and easy to complete. Applicants must submit the following personal, passport, and travel information in the online form:
- Name in full
- The number on a passport
- The arrival/departure date.
Before submitting the form, please double-check that all the information on it is correct. Any errors may result in delays in visa processing time.
In the next step, you need to pay the visa fees using methods of payment such as Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, Visa, or MasterCard then submit the application form for review.
A confirmation email about the visa order is sent to you later. Within a few days, you can get the result of your e-Visa application.
Once your application has been approved, we recommend that you keep a printed copy of the document with you at all times.
4. Egypt e-Visa fee for Cyprus citizens
Payment is the final step in obtaining an Egypt e-visa for Cypriot citizens. Before you spend money on that, you should know how much you need to pay.
According to the Egyptian government, Cyprus is still not on the Egyptian Government's exemption list, so the Government charge is the first on your payment list.
The second type of fee you should be aware of and comprehend is the service fee. It is changeable based on your processing time range. There are a total of three options accessible to you:
- Normal: This is the basic service that can help you receive your e-visa within 03 working days.
- Urgent: If you select this enhanced option for your application, you will have your e-Visa within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: If you choose this type of service, you will obtain your e-visa result in just 01 business day because it is the highest priority.
Furthermore, we recommend that you buy Covid-19 Insurance. When you are not in your home country, you will be protected against many risks, including the Covid pandemic.