Egypt e-Visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
A new visa application process has been launched by the Egyptian government for Bosnia and Herzegovina passport holders. The Egyptian Government hopes to revitalize Egypt's tourism industry by introducing the Egypt Tourist e-Visa.
For Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens, an Egypt e-Visa can be obtained online, which simplifies the application process and eliminates the need to visit a consulate or embassy to get a visa prior to their trip.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
The Tourist e-Visa, which allows for a stay of up to 30 days in Egypt, is available to any Bosnia and Herzegovina citizen intending to visit Egypt either for sightseeing or recreation.
If you are from Bosnia and Herzegovina, there are several Egyptian e-Visa options available to you. Keep reading this article to find out which Egyptian e-Visa is best suited for your trip.
The Egypt Tourist e-Visa is available in two forms: a multi-entry and a single-entry visa.
- The Egypt single-entry visa allows travelers to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days, however, if you leave the country for any reason, you will be unable to re-enter because this visa only allows for a single admission. This form of e visa is only valid for 90 days after it is issued.
- The Egypt multi-entry visa allows for numerous entries within six months. Tourists from Bosnia and Herzegovina can stay in Egypt for up to 30 days before leaving and returning for another 30 days. A method that can be repeated within six months from the issued date of an e visa.
Egypt visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens:
To apply for an Egyptian e-Visa, Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens must meet the following requirements:
- Passports must have at least six months of validity remaining from the date of arrival in Egypt, with two blank pages at a minimum for verification stamps.
- A valid debit/credit card to pay for a non-refundable application fee.
- An email address to receive an Egyptian e-Visa once it is issued.
If you apply for an Egypt e visa through Global Immigration Services Limited, the response time will be no more than three business days after you submit your application. The result of your e visa application will be emailed to the address you provided in the application form. We advise you to double-check all of the information before submitting it because any mistakes may result in delays in your e visa procedure.
Once the e-Visa has been issued, you should print out a paper copy and bring it with you because the border officers may require it upon your arrival in Egypt.
To apply for an Egyptian e-Visa, Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens must submit the following information:
- Number of visas
- Various types of e-visas
- Processing time
- Name exactly as it appears on the passport
- Passport number and expiration date
- Date of birth and contact information
- Dates of arrival and departure from Egypt.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
If you choose an Egypt e-Visa for your visit to Egypt, you will save money because the overall fee for the e-Visa is lower than a casual visa.
To successfully apply for an Egypt e-Visa online for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens, you'll need to pay two kinds of Egypt e-Visa fees: the Government fee and the Service fee.
In addition, you should add a small amount of money to cover your COVID-19 insurance benefits in case of an emergency. This insurance may also make it easier for the Egyptian Government to accept your e-Visa application.
Since Bosnia and Herzegovina is not included in Egypt's exemption list, the Government fee is mandatory if you are a Bosnia and Herzegovina citizen.
Depending on the processing time you choose, the service fee is adjustable:
- Normal service: Your e-visa will be delivered within three business days if you choose this option.
- Urgent service: With this type of service, you'll get your Egypt e visa within two business days since the process is quicker. You'll need to pay a higher fee to receive your Egypt e visa sooner.
- Super Urgent service: With this service type, it is possible to receive an e-visa result within 01 business day. This is the highest level of priority you can receive.
You can use an electronic transfer (via your credit card, PayPal, Mastercard, American Express) or a wire transfer (to the HSBC bank) to pay for the e visa fee.
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic