Egypt e-Visa requirements for Argentine citizens
Ancient Egyptian treasures have attracted visitors from around the world to Egypt which is a gorgeous country full of the elite from an ancient civilization.
Each year, millions of people visit Egypt to learn about the history and relics of this ancient civilization, as well as to take part in the contemporary culture that has evolved in recent years.
Egypt has been studying several options for accommodating the millions of tourists it receives every year. The e-Visa system allows tourists from certain countries to request an Egyptian e-Visa online by filling out an application form.
The purpose of this article is to provide all the information you need on Egypt's e-Visa requirements for Argentine citizens, including the way to apply for it without visiting an Embassy.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Argentine citizens
Argentina is among the countries that can apply for an e-Visa to visit Egypt. In order for Argentine citizens to visit Egypt, the Egyptian government offers 02 types of e-Visas. Depending on the duration of their trip and the conditions of their stay, they may wish to apply for an e-Visa that meets their needs.
It should be noted that Argentine tourists can obtain their Egyptian e-Visa as a single entry or multiple entry visa. The 02 types of Egyptian e-Visa for Argentine citizens below:
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (single entry type): When you obtain this type of e-visa, you are able to enter Egypt once only and stay there for up to 30 days from the date of arrival. It has a 90-day validity period from the issued date. It can not be extended.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (multiple entries type): With this version of the Egypt tourist e-visa, you can enter Egypt any time within 06 months from the issued date, staying no longer than 30 days for each period. It can also not be extended.
Egypt visa requirements for Argentine citizens
All Egyptian e-Visas require travelers to meet certain requirements before they can be granted. For Argentine citizens, these Egypt e-Visa requirements are as follows:
- It is necessary for Argentine passports to be valid for at least six months after arriving in Egypt with at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- A valid email address is required to get the approved/rejected result.
- To make online payments, you will need a debit/ credit card or Paypal.
It is recommended that tourists must be filled out an Egyptian e-Visa application at least 07 days before the desired entry date to the country to ensure adequate processing time.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Argentine citizens
Argentine citizens can fill out the online form after meeting all Egypt e-Visa requirements.
- Personal information (their name, birth date, country of citizenship, address, and phone number).
- A valid email address
- Passport information (exactly passport number).
- The date of arrival & departure.
The result may be the refusal of their visa as a result of inaccurate or false information. Hence, you should make sure of the accuracy of the provided information in the application. The result will be straight in your inbox email within 01 working day to 03 working days.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Argentine citizens
An Egypt e-visa application for Argentina citizens requires payment of two kinds of Egypt e-Visa fees: the government fee and the service fee, which can be paid electronically (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal) or by bank wire (HSBC direct bank transfer).
It is mandatory to pay the government fee since Argentina does not appear on Egypt's exemption list at the moment.
Regarding the service fee, there are currently three options depending on the amount of processing time you need:
- Normal service: With this standard service, you will receive your e-Visa result within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: If you choose this option, you'll be notified of the results of your e-Visa within 02 business days.
- Super urgent service: This is a good option if you need a visa immediately. If you choose this service, your e-visa results will be available within 01 working day.
Furthermore, we recommend that you own Covid-19 Insurance. With the small fee per application, you'll be covered against many risks, particularly the Covid pandemic, while you're far away from your country. It should also be noted that this is optional, so you can choose it to suit your needs.