How much is a visa for Egypt from the UK?
The two primary kinds of visa costs that UK citizens must pay to apply for a visa to Egypt are the Government Fee and the Service Fee. To complete their application, UK applicants must pay the government fee to the Egypt Immigration Department. This depends on the kind of visas UK citizens seek to apply for. The following lists the government fees that UK citizens must pay for each type of visa:
- Single-entry Tourist e-visa cost per person: $70.00
- Multiple-entry Tourist e-visa cost per person: $110.00
For UK citizens, the Visa Service Fee is $69 per visa. The price could go up if UK candidates select a Rush or Super Rush service option. The faster they want their visa, the more money they must pay. The following three types of processing times are currently available from Egypt Immigration Services for visa applications:
- Typical option: UK applicants can acquire visas in three business days. This service is available to UK citizens for $69.00.
- Rush option: UK applicants must pay an additional charge of $79.00 if they need their visas to arrive within two business days.
- Super Rush option: This service enables UK citizens to obtain their visa in less than 24 working hours for an extra $99.00 fee.
- How Long is an Egypt Tourist Visa for Saudi Arabian Citizens Valid For?
- How Do I Get a Visa for Egypt From Saudi Arabia?
- What is the Egypt Visa Fee for Saudi Arabian Travelers?
- Do you need a visa for Egypt from Saudi Arabia?
- How much is a visa for Egypt from Saudi Arabian
- How long can a Saudi Arabian citizen stay in Egypt?
- What About an Egypt Visa for Indians Who are Minors?
- Do Indians Need a Visa for Egypt if They are in Transit?
- How Far in Advance Do I Need to Apply for an Egypt E-visa for Indians?
- Egypt Visa for Indians – Which Ports Can I Arrive Through?
- How Long is an Egypt Tourist Visa for UK Citizens Valid For?
- How Do I Get a Visa for Egypt From the UK?
- What is the Egypt Visa Fee for UK Travellers?
- Do you need a visa for Egypt from the UK?
- How long can a UK citizen stay in Egypt?
- What is the processing time for an Egypt visa from the UAE?
- Are vaccinations necessary to enter Egypt from the United Arab Emirates?
- Do UAE residents need travel insurance to Egypt?
- What are the different types of Egypt visa that I can apply for in the UAE?
- Do UAE Passport Holders Need a Visa for Egypt?
- Are flights from UAE to Egypt open?
- How long does it take to get an Egypt visa?
- Can I get an Egypt visa online?
- Where can US citizens stay the longest without a visa?
- How do I get a tourist visa for Egypt?
- How long can a US citizen stay in Egypt without a visa?
- How much is a visa to Egypt for U.S. citizens?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How does Egypt e-Visa work?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Electronic Visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Who needs a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- What is an E-Visa / Online Visa?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE