For visitors from Saudi Arabia, there are two types of e-visas available at the moment. Every type of visa allows tourists from Saudi Arabia to enter Egypt for the tourism and visit purposes specified below. Candidates from Saudi Arabia should also be aware of the limitations regulations with each form of visa, such as the allowed time of stay, the validity of e-visa and some necessary documents.
- Single-entry e-visa: This e-visa is for Saudi nationals visiting Egypt for leisure or to see friends and family. This e-visa, however, only permits passengers to enter the country once during its three-month validity term. They are only allowed to stay in this country for 30 days.
- Multiple-entry tourist e-visa: This e-visa is valid for 6 months from the issuance date and serves the same function as the single-entry tourist e-visa, except that visitors from the UAE can use it to enter Egypt several times and stay for 30 days each time.
The fundamental Egypt e-visa requirements for UK nationals are as follows:
- A valid passport that will still be effected six months after the date of admission into Egypt.
- In order to check the validity of the visa, passports must include at least two blank pages.
- A photocopy of the passport biographical page
- A candidate's personalized color portrait