How long can a Saudi Arabian citizen stay in Egypt?
Saudi nationals are not authorized to stay in Egypt if they do not have a valid visa. To enter and stay in Egypt for a short amount of time, Saudi nationals must get a visa. Thankfully, Saudi nationals may apply for an Egypt e-visa. The Egyptian government established an online visa scheme in 2017 enabling more than 70 countries, including Saudi Arabia, to apply for an e-visa.
The kind of visa chosen by Saudi travelers influences how long they may remain in Egypt. Egyptian e-visas are mainly split into two (02) types:
- Single-entry visa: This visa allows Saudi nationals to enter Egypt once and remain for 30 days for tourism purposes.
- Multiple-entry visa: Travelers from Saudi Arabia who employ this form of tourist e-visa may stay in Egypt for no more than 30 days for each entrance. This e-visa is likewise for tourists only.
Because the Egyptian government only accepts tourist e-visas, Saudi visitors who want to visit Egypt for other reasons, such as business or relocation, must apply at the Egypt Embassy. Applicants from Saudi Arabia can apply for an Egypt e-visa on their own or through Egypt Immigration Services. Before commencing the procedure, Saudi nationals should ensure that they have all of the essential documents to be processed for an e-visa.
- How Long is an Egypt Tourist Visa for Saudi Arabian Citizens Valid For?
- How Do I Get a Visa for Egypt From Saudi Arabia?
- What is the Egypt Visa Fee for Saudi Arabian Travelers?
- Do you need a visa for Egypt from Saudi Arabia?
- How much is a visa for Egypt from Saudi Arabian
- What About an Egypt Visa for Indians Who are Minors?
- Do Indians Need a Visa for Egypt if They are in Transit?
- How Far in Advance Do I Need to Apply for an Egypt E-visa for Indians?
- Egypt Visa for Indians – Which Ports Can I Arrive Through?
- How Long is an Egypt Tourist Visa for UK Citizens Valid For?
- How Do I Get a Visa for Egypt From the UK?
- What is the Egypt Visa Fee for UK Travellers?
- Do you need a visa for Egypt from the UK?
- How much is a visa for Egypt from the UK?
- How long can a UK citizen stay in Egypt?
- What is the processing time for an Egypt visa from the UAE?
- Are vaccinations necessary to enter Egypt from the United Arab Emirates?
- Do UAE residents need travel insurance to Egypt?
- What are the different types of Egypt visa that I can apply for in the UAE?
- Do UAE Passport Holders Need a Visa for Egypt?
- Are flights from UAE to Egypt open?
- How long does it take to get an Egypt visa?
- Can I get an Egypt visa online?
- Where can US citizens stay the longest without a visa?
- How do I get a tourist visa for Egypt?
- How long can a US citizen stay in Egypt without a visa?
- How much is a visa to Egypt for U.S. citizens?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How does Egypt e-Visa work?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Electronic Visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Who needs a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- What is an E-Visa / Online Visa?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE