Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
Travellers who wish to visit the Egypt must have the correct documentation before arriving in the country. Having all the proper paperwork will save you problems or even a denied entry. Border control will check that you have a valid passport and additional documents according to your purpose of travel and nationality.
If you are a citizen of an eligible country and are travelling to Egypt for tourism purposes, then you must process your electronic visa before your trip. This e-Visa can be used over a period of three months and for a stay of up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Online visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- Who requires a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- What is an eVisa?