Egypt e-Visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
With the hope of revitalizing Egypt's tourism industry, Egyptian authorities have created a new method for Venezuelan passport holders to obtain a visa before traveling to Egypt. The Egyptian Government has launched Egypt Tourist e-Visa for Venezuelan citizens.
Venezuelan citizens can obtain an Egypt e-Visa online, which simplifies the process and eliminates the need for them to visit a consulate or embassy prior to their trip.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Venezuelan citizens
Citizens of Venezuela who plan to travel to Egypt for sightseeing, recreation, or visiting relatives/friends may obtain a Tourist e-visa, which allows them to stay in the country for up to 30 days. Keep reading to learn which Egyptian e-Visa is suitable for Venezuelan travelers.
There are two types of Egypt Tourist e-Visa available to Venezuelan citizens: a single-entry tourist visa and a multi-entry tourist visa.
- This single-entry visa allows you to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days from the arrival date, but you cannot re-enter Egypt if you leave the country for any length of time. This type of e-Visa is only valid for 90 days after it is issued.
- The Egypt multi-entry visa is valid for six months from the date of issuance. With this type of e visa, Venezuelan tourists will have a duration of stay in Egypt up to 30 days before departing and returning for another 30 days.
Note that these types of e-visa are non-extendable.
Egypt visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
In order to apply for an Egyptian e-Visa, Venezuelan citizens must fulfill the following requirements:
- The passport must have at least six months of validity remaining from the date the passenger arrives in Egypt, and have at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the non-refundable application fee.
- An email address for receiving the Egyptian e-Visa.
If you apply for an Egypt e-Visa through Global Immigration Services Limited, the response time will be no more than three business days after the application is received. The outcome of your e visa application will be forwarded to the email address you provided in the application form, so you should double-check all of the information to minimize any delays in your e visa procedure.
After obtaining the e-Visa, Venezuelan travelers must print a paper copy and preserve it with their passport to show border officers.
Venezuelan citizens must complete the Egyptian e-Visa application, providing the following information:
- Number of visas
- Types of e-Visas
- Time required for processing
- Full name as it appears on the passport
- Passport number and date of expiration
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Dates of arrival and departure from Egypt.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Venezuelan citizens
For Venezuelan citizens, the Egypt e-Visa fee is significantly lower than the casual visa fee, so you can save a lot of money by choosing this type of visa for your trip to Egypt.
Egypt e-Visa fees for Venezuelan citizens generally consist of two types: the Government fee and the Service fee.
It may also be beneficial for you to add a small amount of money for COVID-19 insurance to cover your benefits in case of an emergency. This insurance not only keeps you protected while traveling to Egypt but also helps your e-visa application to be accepted more easily by the Egyptian government.
Because Venezuela is not on Egypt's exemption list, Venezuelan applicants must pay the Government fee.
However, the service fee is adjustable based on the processing time you choose:
- Normal service: You will receive your e-Visa in three business days if you choose this service type.
- Urgent service: You may expect to receive your Egypt e-Visa within 02 business days with the higher service. This visa service takes less time to process your application, so you may expect to receive your Egypt e-Visa earlier.
- Super Urgent service: You can receive an e-visa result within 01 business day if you choose this service type. This is the highest level of priority you can receive.
There are 02 payment methods that you can choose to pay the e-visa fee: Electronic payment (Credit card, PayPal, American Express, or Mastercard), or wire transfer (direct transfer to HSBC bank).