Egypt e-Visa requirements for UAE residents
The Middle East's traditional culture and history are about the appearance of Babylon, Sumer, and Persian civilizations. And you know what? There is one similar civilization compared to those above that is still famous up to now, that is ancient Egypt.
As a citizen of UAE, you may wonder how similar Egypt is, compared to your culture. If you want to explore it properly, take a trip to Egypt now by using the Egypt electronic visa for entry.
Egypt's e-Visa system enables citizens from eligible countries, including the United Arab Emirates, to apply for an Egypt tourist visa online in a matter of minutes and receive their travel authorizations by email.
In this article, you will see all the useful information for an Egypt e-visa for UAE residents, including Egypt requirements for people from UAE and how to apply it only, and the fees you need to pay to get an e-Visa.
Egypt e-Visa for UAE residents
United Arab Emirates (UAE) passport holders can visit Egypt with an Egypt e-Visa for UAE residents for up to 30 days. The purpose of their trip must be either: tourism, visiting relatives, or leisure in this case.
UAE residents interested in working, studying, or residing in Egypt must apply for a suitable Egyptian visa through their nearest Egyptian embassy.
In the case of tourism, you can easily choose one of the following types of Egypt e-visa for UAE residents:
- Tourist e-Visa (single entry): you can enter Egypt from UAE once only and stay for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival. The validity of this type is 90 days from the issued date.
- Tourist e-Visa (multiple entries): this type is different in entry times allowed when you can enter as many times as you want. In addition, the staying time is 30 days for each arrival. This type has a validity of 6 months from the issued date.
Note: you will not be allowed to extend these 02 types of e-visa because of the policy of the Egyptian government.
The document requirements for travel from the UAE to Egypt
To visit Egypt from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you should know these things and be well-prepared for your application:
- Visitors must visit Egypt for tourism purposes and can't stay more than 30 days in Egypt (01 months).
- Applicants must have an authorized debit/credit card or Paypal for online payments to process the Egypt e-Visa fee for the UAE.
- An active email address is also required to receive information about the application and obtain the e-Visa.
- The Egypt online visa application process is easy and fast. To apply for an Egypt online visa (e-Visa) for the United Arab Emirates takes less than 15 minutes.
- Applications can be submitted anywhere around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days one week. At the time of application, there is no requirement that you reside in the United Arab Emirates.
- Egypt e-Visa comes in two (02) varieties: single-entry and multiple-entries.
United Arab Emirates residents applying for an Egyptian online visa must meet the Egypt e-Visa requirements for UAE residents: A legal UAE passport is valid for at least 06 months from the day of your arrival and has 02 blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
How to Apply Egypt Visa for UAE residents:
The application form for Egypt e-visa for UAE residents is straightforward and easy to complete with 4 steps. In the online form, applicants must enter the following personal, passport, and travel details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- The phone number for contact
- Email address
- The date of arrival and departure
Please ensure that all the application information is accurate before submitting the form.
Check all the details before paying the Egypt e-Visa fee that uses a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card. Then you must wait for the results.
The result application of the Egypt e-visa for UAE residents will be delivered to the email address you gave before. If it's approved, you may print a hard copy and bring it to the port.
Egypt e-Visa fee for UAE residents and payment method:
Payment is the final step of your application to get an Egypt e-visa for UAE residents. Before spending money on that, you need to know what you need to pay.
According to the Egyptian government, UAE is still not on the exemption list in Egypt, so the government fee is the first one on your payment list.
The service is the second kind of fee you should know and understand. It is adjustable depending on your range of processing time. In total, there are 03 available options for you to choose from:
- Normal: this is the basic service that can help you get your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: you will get your e-visa within 02 business days if you choose this advanced service for your application.
- Super urgent: you will receive your e-visa result within just 1 business day if you choose this type of service because it is the highest priority.
Payment method: you can choose electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal) or wire transfer to HSBC bank to pay your cart.