Egypt e-Visa requirements for UAE residents
The Middle East's traditional culture and history are about the appearance of Babylon, Sumer, and Persian civilizations. And you know what? There is one similar civilization compared to those above that is still famous up to now, that is ancient Egypt.
As a citizen of UAE, you may wonder how similar Egypt is, compared to your culture. If you want to explore it properly, take a trip to Egypt now by using the Egypt electronic visa for entry.
Egypt's e-Visa system enables citizens from eligible countries, including the United Arab Emirates, to apply for an Egypt tourist visa online in a matter of minutes and receive their travel authorizations by email.
In this article, you will see all the useful information for an Egypt e-visa for UAE residents, including Egypt requirements for people from UAE and how to apply it only, and the fees you need to pay to get an e-Visa.
Egypt e-Visa for UAE residents
United Arab Emirates (UAE) passport holders can visit Egypt with an Egypt e-Visa for UAE residents for up to 30 days. The purpose of their trip must be either: tourism, visiting relatives, or leisure in this case.
UAE residents interested in working, studying, or residing in Egypt must apply for a suitable Egyptian visa through their nearest Egyptian embassy.
In the case of tourism, you can easily choose one of the following types of Egypt e-visa for UAE residents:
- Tourist e-Visa (single entry): you can enter Egypt from UAE once only and stay for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival. The validity of this type is 90 days from the issued date.
- Tourist e-Visa (multiple entries): this type is different in entry times allowed when you can enter as many times as you want. In addition, the staying time is 30 days for each arrival. This type has a validity of 6 months from the issued date.
Note: you will not be allowed to extend these 02 types of e-visa because of the policy of the Egyptian government.
The document requirements for travel from the UAE to Egypt
To visit Egypt from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you should know these things and be well-prepared for your application:
- Visitors must visit Egypt for tourism purposes and can't stay more than 30 days in Egypt (01 months).
- Applicants must have an authorized debit/credit card or Paypal for online payments to process the Egypt e-Visa fee for the UAE.
- An active email address is also required to receive information about the application and obtain the e-Visa.
- The Egypt online visa application process is easy and fast. To apply for an Egypt online visa (e-Visa) for the United Arab Emirates takes less than 15 minutes.
- Applications can be submitted anywhere around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days one week. At the time of application, there is no requirement that you reside in the United Arab Emirates.
- Egypt e-Visa comes in two (02) varieties: single-entry and multiple-entries.
United Arab Emirates residents applying for an Egyptian online visa must meet the Egypt e-Visa requirements for UAE residents: A legal UAE passport is valid for at least 06 months from the day of your arrival and has 02 blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
How to Apply Egypt Visa for UAE residents:
The application form for Egypt e-visa for UAE residents is straightforward and easy to complete with 4 steps. In the online form, applicants must enter the following personal, passport, and travel details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- The phone number for contact
- Email address
- The date of arrival and departure
Please ensure that all the application information is accurate before submitting the form.
Check all the details before paying the Egypt e-Visa fee that uses a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card. Then you must wait for the results.
The result application of the Egypt e-visa for UAE residents will be delivered to the email address you gave before. If it's approved, you may print a hard copy and bring it to the port.
Egypt e-Visa fee for UAE residents and payment method:
Payment is the final step of your application to get an Egypt e-visa for UAE residents. Before spending money on that, you need to know what you need to pay.
According to the Egyptian government, UAE is still not on the exemption list in Egypt, so the government fee is the first one on your payment list.
The service is the second kind of fee you should know and understand. It is adjustable depending on your range of processing time. In total, there are 03 available options for you to choose from:
- Normal: this is the basic service that can help you get your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: you will get your e-visa within 02 business days if you choose this advanced service for your application.
- Super urgent: you will receive your e-visa result within just 1 business day if you choose this type of service because it is the highest priority.
Payment method: you can choose electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal) or wire transfer to HSBC bank to pay your cart.
Egypt Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates Citizens FAQs
All flights from UAE to Egypt are open. After 2 years of Covid-19 pandemic, all the flights have been opened and run normally. Travel to Egypt was restricted for a significant portion of 2020 and 2021, but as of 17 June 2022, all corona-related travel restrictions have been lifted. This implies that you can now visit Egypt without any problems. For your journey, you will nevertheless require an Egypt e-visa. You may learn all about the current Corona situation, along with any other considerations you should make before visiting Egypt.
In the past, all visitors may enter Egypt as long as they can provide documentation of a negative Covid-19 test. But now, they no longer show proof of vaccination or test results. Beginning on 1 July 2020, commercial flights and foreign travel to Egypt have resumed. Therefore, UAE travelers can enter Egypt as long as they have a valid visa. At the moment, travelers can apply for tourist visas which are approved by the Egyptian government. The e-visa application process is quite simple, UAE travelers can obtain an e-visa within 3 business days.
Please contact Egypt Immigration Services for more information about Egypt flight, e-visa. We are willing to support you whenever your need arises.
The answer is definitely YES. Before landing in Egypt, UAE nationals must have a visa for being eligible to enter Egypt. Since 2017, travelers from over 70 countries can apply for an e-visa which is authorized by the Egyptian government. Fortunately, UAE citizens are eligible nationalities who can apply for an Egypt e-visa.
UAE nationals can apply for a visa to enter Egypt through one of the following ways:
- For short-term travels to Egypt for tourism, submit an online visa application. Along with being the location of the enormous Great Pyramids - Giza, Egypt is a popular destination among UAE tourists because of its pristine white beaches.
- At the Egypt Embassy in UAE, submit an application for a normal visa (paper visa).
- Obtain a visa upon arrival at a border crossing or airport.
For quick trips to Egypt, applying online is usually the most practical option. The Egypt Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation introduced the electronic visa to promote the travel and tourist sector and speed up the foreigner visa application procedure.
It is true that the electronic visa policy makes it simpler and quicker for UAE people to obtain a visa for Egypt. After submitting the necessary paperwork and visa application forms, UAE applicants often obtain their visas in no more than three business days without going anywhere.
On the website of the Egypt Immigration Services, you can apply for a visa to Egypt within just 15 minutes. You can obtain a standard visa for brief visits in Cambodia without going to the embassy or consulate thanks to the electronic visa system. This will save you a ton of time and money and make your journey more pleasant and enjoyable. The online e-visa system can eliminate the complexity of the procedures when applying at the Egypt Embassy.
Currently, the Egyptian government only allows travelers to enter the country for short tourist trips. There are 2 typical types of visas for tourism purposes which is accepted by the Egypt government:
- Single-entry e-visa: This e-visa is for UAE travelers entering Egypt to go sightseeing and visit their family members and friends. However, this e-visa gives visitors the once chance to travel to enter the country during the 3-month validity period. They can stay in this country for 30 days in total.
- Multiple-entry e-visa: This e-visa is the same function with single-entry tourist e-visa, however, UAE travelers can use this e-visa to enter Egypt many times and stay in this country for 30 days each visit.
That is the difference between 2 types of Egypt tourist e-visa. UAE travelers can consider how many days and how many times they want to travel to Egypt and choose the most suitable e-visa for them.
Traveling to Egypt does not require Travel Insurance so UAE do not need to buy unless they want to. To make your vacation safer, however, we advise UAE tourists to purchase travel insurance.
Many travel insurance plans provide decent medical protection. When visiting another country, having one can be very beneficial. UAE tourists' illnesses or injuries sustained while on vacation are covered by travel insurance, depending on the insurer you select. In these cases, travel insurance will be quite beneficial because receiving medical care while traveling overseas could be highly expensive. In addition, a lot of travel insurance coverage takes care of all your health risks including Covid-19-related problems. Travelers from UAE will receive assistance with paying for medical expenses and emergency evacuation fees if you test positive for Covid-19.
Additionally, when UAE travelers misplace their bags or any luggages, travel insurance can ensure protection and a maximum monetary recovery. In the event that their luggage is delayed, travel insurance will pay for the purchase of necessities like clothing, toothpaste, and brushes, among other things.
If you have not yet purchased travel insurance? By visiting the Egypt Immigrant Services website, you can purchase one. Once more, this is a choice, thus UAE nationals can skip this section.
No, UAE nationals do not need a Covid-19 vaccination card or certificate to visit Egypt. The COVID-19 virus has actually had an impact on the travel sector, and governments from all over the world have developed strategies to restrict the infection's spread and safeguard their citizens. A similar circumstance also exists in Egypt.
Although certification is not currently required, it is nonetheless advisable to use social distance when in confined spaces and to carry safety equipment when traveling by public transit. To safeguard yourself against the health risks brought on by infectious diseases, you should think about becoming immunized. You can defend yourself against diseases that are common in Egypt by being vaccinated.
In the past, it was necessary to have proof of Covid-19 vaccination certificates to enter Egypt. However, this regulation no longer applies due to the decrease of pandemics. UAE who want to travel to must only prepare some related documents below:
- UAE passport holders must own an effective passport at least 6 months from the date of landing in Egypt. Moreover, the passport must have more than 2 blank pages for visa verification marks.
- Scanned copy of passport biographical details
- A photograph of the applicant which was taken recently.
An e-visa is the easiest and fastest way for UAE travelers to visit Egypt and experience its rich culture. UAE applicants often receive their visa in 1 to 3 business days, depending on the visa processing services they selected in their application. UAE citizens can use the Rush Visa service to obtain an e-visa in less than 1 business day. They should be aware that their choice will influence how much their visa will ultimately cost. US citizens have three options from Egypt Immigration Services throughout the processing of their visa:
- Normal: The e-visa will arrive at your email address within 3 business days.
- Urgent: UAE travelers will get an e-visa within 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: Travelers who are in a hurry can use this service, they can obtain an e-visa within 24 business hours.
To make the procedure simpler, UAE citizens traveling abroad must be aware of the e-visa requirements prior to applying. UAE citizens can check the status of their e-visa by clicking the "Check Status" button after submitting their application. After 30 minutes, the processing outcome will be delivered to your email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to connect to Egypt Immigration Services for having consultants and support.