Egypt e-Visa requirements from Saudi Arabia
- Egypt visa from Saudi Arabia
- Documents required when applying for an Egypt visa from Saudi Arabia
- How to apply for an Egypt visa from Saudi Arabia
- A total fee to get an Egypt e-visa from Saudi Arabia and payment method:
Saudi Arabia and Egypt are close and separated by the Red Sea. To imagine how close these 02 countries are, look at Google map, you can see it all.
Have you ever wondered what is inside Egypt, your friendly neighbor? You can witness it by yourself when traveling to Egypt. Before taking your luggage and going, you need to know something about the Egypt visa policy for foreigners.
According to the Egyptian government, there is a type of visa that is easier and faster for foreigners to get, including Arabian. That is an Egypt electronic visa (e-visa).
In this article, you will have all the information about how to get an Egypt Visa from Saudi Arabia without spending much time and money.
Egypt visa from Saudi Arabia
To apply for an Egypt e-visa from Saudi Arabia without going to the embassy, you can use an Egypt e-visa, a visa type suitable for short-term trips. It takes you just under 30 minutes to complete and a lower budget to pay an application fee compared to the casual visa.
Saudi nationals can stay in Egypt for up to 30 days on a tourist visa. For Arabian citizens who wish to travel for longer periods, various Egyptian visa types are available, depending on the purpose and duration of their trip.
Types of Egypt e-Visa:
In total, there are 02 available types of Egypt e-visa for Arabian residents:
- A single-entry Egypt e Visa: This visa is valid for 3 months from the issued date. Saudi Arabia travelers can have one trip in the country for up to 30 days in their stay duration.
- Multiple-entry Egypt e Visa has a validity of 6 months from the date of issuance with unlimited entry to the country. The maximum length of each stay is 30 days.
Documents required when applying for an Egypt visa from Saudi Arabia
Before applying for the Egypt e-visa from Saudi Arabia, you need to know what are required documents for this e-visa type to prepare in time. Do not worry because the whole process does not take much time from you and its requirement list is short as well.
To be more specific, there are some simple requirements you should follow:
- A Saudi Arabia passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and has at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
Note: if your passport is about to expire or less than 06 months validity from the date of your entry in Egypt, consider renewing your passport.
How to apply for an Egypt visa from Saudi Arabia
The process of applying for an Egypt e-Visa from Saudi Arabia is fast and simple and only takes a few minutes.
The process can be done at the applicant's home or in their office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Citizens of Saudi Arabia can start to obtain an e-Visa for Egypt by filling out a simple online form .
For the first step, you will choose the type of e-visa that you want to apply for as well as the processing time for your e-visa.
For the second step, you need to provide some personal information, including:
- Full name, as it appears in your passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Dates of travel to Egypt
These information must be checked carefully to ensure that all details are correct.
Following that, you can pay the e-Visa processing fee through a secure online system and submit the application form.
In the last step, you will get a confirmation of your e-visa application via your email address. Remember to check your email regularly to update the status of your application.
A total fee to get an Egypt e-visa from Saudi Arabia and payment method:
Before spending money, you need to understand the price structure of the fee you are about to pay.
Following that, there are 02 kinds of fees you have to pay to get an Egypt e-visa: the government fee and the service fee.
The government fee is required since Saudi Arabia is not on the exemption list of Egypt. Therefore, you need to pay this fee in the total charge.
On the other hand, the service fee can be adjustable, depending on the service type you choose. In general, there are 03 types of service distinguished by different processing times:
- Normal: You will get your e-visa within 03 business days if you choose this type of service.
- Urgent: Your e-visa result will arrive within 02 business days if you use urgent service.
- Super urgent: This is the highest priority for you. When using super urgent service, you will receive your e-visa within 01 business day.
For payment methods, you can pay by electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC bank transfer).
In addition, a small fee for COVID-19 insurance can be a good choice to keep your benefits when traveling out of your country.