How to Apply for Egypt eVisa from Poland
Egypt's tourism industry has been thriving for many years, owing to the country's rich ancient history. Every year, millions of tourists visit Egypt to experience the country for themselves and learn about the treasures of an ancient civilization.
The Egyptian government, officially known as 'The Arab Republic of Egypt,' has been looking into ways to promote tourism in the country. They have now implemented the e-Visa system, which makes it easier for travelers from certain countries (including Poland) to obtain an official Egypt visa required for travel to the country. This new system allows travelers to apply for an Egypt e-Visa online rather than visiting an Egyptian embassy or consulate. Because the entire application process is completed online, travelers save a significant amount of time and effort that would otherwise be required to obtain a traditional visa from an Egyptian embassy. The following article explains how to obtain and meet the Egypt e-Visa requirements for Polish citizens.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Polish citizens
- The Egypt single-entry e-Visa: will be given a 30-day stay and valid for 03 months from the issued date.
- The Egypt multiple-entry e-Visa: Polish travelers can enter and leave Egypt as frequently as they need for 6 months after the e-Visa is issued, providing none of their visits exceeds 30 days each.
If Polish citizens do not reach Egypt within the valid time, they must apply for a new one when they want to return.
Finally, Polish travelers should be aware that they can only utilize this online visa for tourism purposes. Polish citizens interested in visiting Egypt for extended lengths of time and objectives other than tourism, such as professional or academic opportunities, can contact the Egyptian embassy in Poland for more information.
Egypt visa requirements for Polish citizens
The Egyptian e-Visa is available for Polish citizens. We recommend that they first read over the visa criteria for Polish citizens before proceeding to the application form. The following are the main requirements for an Egyptian e-Visa:
- Have a Polish passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and 02 empty pages.
- Submit a digital photograph of the applicant (passport-style).
- Have a digital version of the passport's biographical page.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Use a valid debit or credit card.
Before completing their e-Visa form, Polish citizens who have a passport that will expire in less than six months from the date they wish to travel to Egypt must renew it.
We recommend that Polish travelers use a regularly used email address when registering. All correspondence from the Egyptian government, including the e-Visa, will be sent via email or online chats.
Finally, because the e-Visa payment will be performed electronically, Polish passport holders should ensure that their cards have been previously activated for online payments.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Polish citizens
Visitors from Poland can apply for an Egypt e-Visa by filling out a simple online application form with their personal information. They will be required to provide information about their personal and passport information.
Travelers are expected to answer these questions truthfully, as any discrepancies discovered during the application processing process may hinder the traveler's chances of receiving an Egypt e-Visa.
Before submitting the application for review, travelers will have the opportunity to review the information they have entered. In order to complete the application process, they will also be required to pay a processing fee.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Polish citizens
When applying for an online visa, you will generally be charged two types of Egypt e-Visa fees: the government fee and the service fee. In addition, consider including a small sum of money for COVID-19 insurance to cover your benefits in the event of an emergency.
The government fee is required in this case because Poland is not currently on Egypt's exemption list. As a result, you must pay this Egypt e-Visa fee as a Polish citizen.
The service fee, on the other hand, is adjustable and determined by the processing time you select:
- Normal: If you select this service type, you will receive your e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This enhanced service allows you to receive your e-Visa sooner, as it only takes about 02 business days to complete your e-visa.
- Super urgent: This is the highest level of priority you can have. You can get your e-Visa result within 01 business day if you use this service type.
You can pay by electronic transfer (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal) or wire transfer (direct transfer to HSBC bank).
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE