How to Apply for Egypt e-Visa from Peru?
In 2017, Egypt introduced an online visa application program, known as Egypt e-Visa, in order to enhance and streamline the process of issuing visas to foreigners visiting from around the world. The online visa application process makes it easy for travelers from many countries to apply for a visa prior to traveling to Egypt.
Those with a Peruvian passport need to have a visa before entering Egypt, and Peruvian passport holders may apply for an online e-Visa before traveling to Egypt.
The following article explains Egypt's e-Visa requirements for Peruvian citizens and how to apply for a visa online.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Peruvian citizens
The Egypt e-Visa for Peruvian citizens is the most convenient and secure way to obtain an Egypt tourist visa.
As Peru's Egypt e-Visa application is completed online, it does not require visiting an Egypt embassy or consulate in Peru before the trip. Rather, Peruvian tourists can apply from any Internet-connected location in the world.
Applicants for an Egypt Tourist e-Visa with a Peruvian passport can choose between applying for a single entry visa and a multi-entry visa.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (single entry): Peruvian visitors can enter Egypt once with this type of visa and stay for up to 30 days from their arrival date, and the validity is 90 days.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (multiple entries): The Egypt multi-entry visa allows Peruvian citizens to make as many entries as they want within 180 days from the date of issuance, with each stay per entrance is still limited to 30 days.
The e-visas cannot be extended, so please take note of that.
Types of Egypt e visa for Peruvian citizens
Egypt e-Visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
- Peruvian citizens wishing to apply for an Egypt e-Visa must provide the Egyptian authorities with the following information:
- Passports issued by Peru for entry into Egypt must have at least six months of validity, as well as at least two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- Paying the visa processing fee requires a valid credit or debit card.
- A current email address for receiving the e-Visa once it has been granted.
Travelers should print out a copy of their e-Visa and keep it with them at all times, as they are required to submit it with their passport upon entering Egypt.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Peruvian citizens
To obtain an Egypt visa for Peruvian citizens, they need to fill in an application form with some basic personal information, passport information, and information about their trip to Egypt. The Egypt e-Visa requirements for Peruvian citizens include:
- Nationality, full name, and date of birth.
- Please include your email address in your contact information.
- A Peruvian passport's number
- When to arrive and when to depart.
All of the information provided must match the information on the Peruvian passport. Peruvian applicants are advised to review their completed forms carefully before submitting them. Any errors could cause delays in the processing.
Apply for an Egypt e visa for Peruvian citizens
Egypt e-Visa fee for Peruvian citizens
Using this type of visa for your trip to Egypt will save you a substantial amount of money. To be more specific, the total e-Visa fee for a Peruvian to Egypt is lower than a casual visa.
Fees associated with an Egypt e-visa, including government fees and service fees, will be charged when you apply. A small amount of money for COVID-19 insurance can protect you in case of an emergency. Furthermore, this insurance may make obtaining your Egypt e-Visa easier.
As a Peruvian citizen, you are required to pay the government fees since Peru doesn't appear on Egypt's visa exemption list.
As for the service fee, you can choose how much it will be based on the processing time you choose:
- Normal: Choosing this service type will result in you receiving your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: You will obtain your e-Visa visa within 02 business days if you use this enhanced service since it only takes a short time to process your e-visa application.
- Super urgent: Using this service type, you can receive the result of your e-visa application within 1 business day.
The e-Visa accepts electronic payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal), as well as direct bank transfers to the bank of Cyprus.