Egypt e-Visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
Egypt, a country teeming with treasures from an ancient civilization, has attracted visitors from all over the world for centuries.
Millions of tourists go to Egypt every year to learn about its ancient history and relics, as well as to participate in the modern culture that has developed there in recent years. Egypt is studying several options to accommodate the millions of tourists that visit Egypt each year.
Foreign visitors from able can register for an Egyptian e-Visa and receive it online by completing a registration form with their specific information.
Throughout this article, you will find out everything you need to know about this kind of e-visa, including Egypt e-Visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens and how to apply effortlessly without visiting embassies.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Paraguayan citizens
A variety of countries, including Paraguay, can apply for an e-Visa to visit Egypt. For Paraguayan travelers interested in visiting Egypt, the Egyptian government offers 02 Egypt e-visa for Paraguayan citizens options. Depending on the length of their trip and the conditions of their stay, they may wish to apply for an e-Visa:
- Egypt Tourist e-Visa (single entry type): This type of e-visa permits you to enter Egypt only once. When you enter Egypt, you can stay for up to 30 days from your date of arrival. This type of e-visa has a 90-day validity from the issued date.
- Egypt Tourist e-Visa (multiple entries type): Egypt tourist e-visa multiple entries is an advanced version that allows many entries into Egypt within 6 months from the issued date, but for each period of stay you cannot stay longer than 30 days.
Egypt visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
Getting any type of Egypt e-Visa requires travelers to meet certain requirements. The below are the Egypt e-Visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens:
- Passports from Paraguay should be valid for at least 6 months after entry into the Arab Republic of Egypt and include a couple blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A valid email address.
- It is necessary to have a debit or credit card that can be used to make online payments.
Before submitting the form, kindly confirm that all of the information on the form is correct.
After choosing the payment method via Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card. When everything is alright, the result will be sent to the email address that you gave, in no more than 3 days.
If it’s approved, you have to print out a hard copy to enter at the airport.
In order to prevent trip disruptions due to processing delays, tourists are advised to apply for their Egyptian e-Visa in advance. A traveler should apply for an Egyptian e-Visa at least 07 days before their anticipated date of travel to Egypt.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Paraguayan citizens
After Paraguayan citizens have met all the Egypt e-Visa requirements, they can start the application process by completing the online form.
Personal information such as their name, date of birth, country of citizenship, address, and phone number will be requested.
Travelers need to be aware that a section of the application will ask them questions about their medical history. They are expected to answer all questions honestly on the Egyptian e-Visa application.
Those who do not comply may experience complications, which may lead to visa denials.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Paraguayan citizens
For Paraguayan citizens applying for an-Visa, two Egypt e-Visa fees are required: the government charge and the service fee, Because Paraguay is not on Egypt's list of exemptions, the government fee is mandatory.
Depending on the amount of processing time required, there are three service fee options:
- Normal service: You will receive your e-Visa result within 03 business days if you select this standard service.
- Urgent service: Your e-Visa results will be emailed to you within 02 business days if you select this option.
- Super Urgent service: This service is ideal if you need your e-visa result as soon as possible. If you use this service, you will receive it within 01 working days.
You can pay the e-Visa fee by using an electronic transfer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal), or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transfer).
Furthermore, we recommend that you purchase Covid-19 Insurance. With the low fee per application, you will be covered against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are outside your country. You may also consider this option depending on your situation.