Egypt e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens - Egypt Immigration
Egypt is a stunning country teeming with treasures from an ancient civilization that has captivated visitors from all over the world. Millions of people visit Egypt each year to learn about the history and relics of this ancient civilization, as well as to participate in the modern culture that has developed in Egypt in recent years.
The government of Egypt has been studying several options to accommodate the millions of visitors who visit Egypt each year. One of the initiatives it has implemented aims to make applying for an Egypt e-Visa easier for a variety of nations, particularly those who visit the country in relatively significant numbers each year. The e-Visa system is a new initiative that allows tourists from certain countries to apply for and receive an Egyptian e-Visa online.
In this article, you will learn all information about this e-visa type, including Egypt E-visa requirements for Dutch citizens and how to apply for it effortlessly without spending time visiting the embassy or consulate .
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Dutch citizens
Citizens of various countries, including the Netherlands, can apply for an e-Visa to visit Egypt. The Egyptian government offers 02 types of e-Visas to Dutch travelers interested in visiting Egypt. Depending on the conditions of their stay and the length of their journey, they may wish to apply for an e-Visa that meets their needs.
Egypt tourist e-Visa is required for Dutch visitors, it should be noted that it can be obtained as a single or multiple entry e-Visa. There are 02 types of Egypt e-visa for Dutch citizens:
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (single entry type): this e-visa type is an entry permit that allows you to enter Egypt once only within 3 months from the issued date. When you enter this country, you can stay in for up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (multiple entries type): this version of Egypt tourist e-visa is an advanced one that allows you to enter Egypt many times you wish within 06 months from the issued date. For each period of stay, you can not stay over 30 days.
Egypt visa requirements for Dutch citizens
To get any type of Egypt e-Visa, travelers must first meet certain basic conditions. The Egypt e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens that must be met are listed below:
- Passports from the Netherlands must be valid for at least 06 months after arriving in Egypt and need to have 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps to be placed.
- Having a valid email address to get the e-Visa.
- A debit or credit card that can be used for online payments is required.
It has been recommended that tourists apply for their Egyptian e-Visa in advance to ensure that their trip plans are not disrupted if processing delays occur. Dutch citizens are strongly advised to apply for their e-Visa at least 07 days before they plan to travel to Egypt.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Dutch citizens
After meeting all the Egypt e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens. They can begin the application process by completing the Apply for a Egypt e-Visa form.
They will be asked for personal information such as their name, date of birth, country of citizenship, address, and phone number. Travelers will also be asked to provide information about their travel plans for their trip to Egypt, as well as some passport information. Travelers should be aware that there is a section of the application in which they will be asked questions about their medical history. They are expected to answer all sections of the Egyptian e-Visa application honestly. Otherwise, they may face complications as a result of inaccurate or false information, leading up to visa denial.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Dutch citizens
To complete your application for an Egypt e-visa for Dutch citizens, you must pay two Egypt e-Visa fees: the government charge and the service fee, which can be paid electronically (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal) or by wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).
The government fee is mandatory because the Netherlands is not currently on Egypt's exemption list.
Concerning the service fee, you currently have three options to choose from, depending on the processing time you require:
- Normal: If you select this standard service, you will receive your e-visa result within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you select this option, your e-visa results will be emailed to you within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: A good option if you need a visa as soon as possible. If you use this service, you will receive your e-visa result in just 01 working day.
As an additional recommendation, we suggest that you purchase COVID-19 insurance so that you can retain your benefits while abroad.
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic