Egypt e-Visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
The Egyptian government launched the Egypt e-Visa application program in 2017 for the purpose of improving and streamlining the process of issuing visas to visitors who come from all over the world. Tourists from many countries can apply online for a visa before traveling to Egypt in this way. Montenegrin passport holders who wish to visit Egypt must obtain a valid visa in advance, and they can obtain an e-Visa online.
Here's more information about how to apply for an e-Visa from Montenegro and what the Egypt e-Visa requirements are for Montenegrin citizens.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Montenegrin citizens
Montenegrin citizens can receive an Egypt tourist visa by e-Visa, which is the most convenient and fastest way for obtaining an Egypt visa.
The Egypt visa can be applied online, which means Montenegrin tourists do not have to visit an embassy or consulate months in advance. Instead, Montenegrin tourists can get an Egypt visa from anywhere with an Internet connection.
When applying for Egypt's Tourist e-Visa, Montenegrin passport holders can choose between a single-entry visa and a multiple-entry visa.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (single entry): Montenegrins will be able to enter Egypt once with a single-entry visa and stay there for up to 30 days from the date of arrival. This visa only has a 3-month validity from the date of issuance.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (multiple entries): Montenegrin tourists are allowed to enter Egypt as many times as they like within 6 months of their visa issuance. However, they are still only allowed to stay for 30 days per entrance.
Further, e-Visas cannot be extended.
Egypt Visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
Montenegrin citizens who apply for an e-Visa to Egypt are required to provide the following details:
- From the date of entry into Egypt, a Montenegrin passport must be valid for a minimum of six months, with no fewer than two blank pages in the passport for entry/exit stamps.
- Copy of passport biographical page.
- You must use a valid credit card or debit card to pay for visa processing fees.
- You must provide a valid email address so you can receive your e-Visa once it is granted.
After receiving the Egypt e-Visa, Montenegrin travelers will need to print a physical copy, which will need to be kept with them at all times since it will be required alongside their passport upon entering Egypt.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Montenegrin citizens
Montenegrin citizens will need to provide basic personal information, passport information, and information about their trip to Egypt when applying for an Egypt visa. The Egypt visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens include:
- Name, birth date, and nationality.
- Information about the contact person, including an email address.
- Montenegrin passport numbers
- The arrival and departure dates.
Montenegrin applicants should double-check their completed forms before submitting them. A mistake could delay the application's processing. Montenegrin passport information must match exactly.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Montenegrin citizens
You can save substantial amounts of money on your trip to Egypt by choosing this type of visa. Specifically, the total cost of an Egypt e-visa for Montenegrin citizens is less than the cost of a casual visa.
There are two types of Egypt e-Visa fees for applying for an online visa: the government fee and the service fee. If you want to protect your benefits in case of an emergency, you may want to include a small sum for COVID-19 insurance. This insurance may be able to help you to obtain your Egypt e-visa.
Montenegro is not on Egypt's list of exempt countries, which is why the government fee is required. Payment methods include electronic payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal).
Depending on the timeframe you select, you can choose how much the service fee will be:
- Normal: If you choose this option, your e-visa will be sent to you within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you take advantage of this enhanced service, you will receive your e-visa sooner. You will receive your e-visa within 02 business days.
- Super Urgent: It is the highest level of priority you can have and you can get your e-visa result within 01 business day if you choose this type of service.