Egypt e-Visa requirements for Mexican citizens
- Types of Egypt e-Visas for Mexican citizens
- Egypt visa requirements for Mexican citizens
- Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Mexican citizens
- Egypt e-Visa fee for Mexican citizens
Since December 2017, Mexican residents have been able to obtain an Egypt visa in electronic form. That implies Mexican nationals no longer need to go to Egypt's embassy to obtain their visa. You can apply for this document online if you have a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a stable internet connection.
The process could not be simpler, and if you use our service, you can have it in as little as three days.
If you want to understand more about the Egypt e-Visa for Mexican citizens, continue reading below for more important information.
Types of Egypt e-Visas for Mexican citizens
An Egypt tourist e visa allows Mexican citizens to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days. Various Egyptian visa types are available for Mexican citizens who wish to travel for longer periods, depending on the purpose and duration of their trip.
Egypt tourist visas for Mexican citizens are available in the following forms:
- Egypt single-entry Tourist e visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date. It allows you a single 30-day trip from the day you enter the country.
- Egypt multiple-entry Tourist e Visa allows Mexican citizens to enter the country an unlimited number of times within 180 days from the date it is issued. Each stay is limited to a maximum of 30 days.
Egypt visa requirements for Mexican citizens
Citizens of Mexico must hold a valid e-Visa to enter Egypt. Passport holders from Mexico are able to apply for an e-Visa before their travel to Egypt, depending on the purpose of their trip and its duration.
To obtain an Egyptian e-Visa for Mexican citizens. These requirements must be met:
- A Mexican passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of entrance into Egypt and must contain at least 02 blank pages for entry and departure stamps.
- An email address so that you can receive regular updates on the status of your application and your Egypt e-visa.
- A debit/credit card authorized to process the Egypt e-Visa fee for Mexico is required.
When you receive your Egypt e-visa via email, you should print and bring it with you. Furthermore, you should save a copy of your Egypt e-Visa in case you need to show it to authorities while in Egypt.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Mexican citizens
The process of applying for an Egypt e-Visa from Mexico is fast, simple, and only takes a few minutes. Mexican citizens can avoid long lines at the border by using the Egypt e-Visa system, as passengers with the Egypt e-Visa will be processed more quickly.
Mexican citizens must provide the following information when applying for an Egypt e-Visa:
- Name exactly as it appears on your passport
- Date of birth and nationality.
- Details about yourself (home address, phone number, email address)
- Information on passports (country, number, issue dates, expiry date)
- Travel dates to Egypt
Once completed, you should double-check your application form to ensure that all information is correct. Any mistakes or incorrect information may result in the disruption of your e visa application process.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Mexican citizens
The Egypt Service Fee and the Government Fee must be paid when applying online for an Egypt e-Visa for Mexican citizens.
Because Mexico is not now on Egypt's exemption list, the government charge is mandatory.
On the other hand, the service fee can be adjusted based on the duration of processing time that you choose. There are three Egypt e-Visa service fee options to choose from as follows:
- Normal: If you select this standardized service, your visa result will be delivered within three working days.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be less than usual with this type of service. After that, you will have your e-visa within two business days.
- Super urgent: You can anticipate receiving your e-visa result within one working day if you use this service. So far, this service has the quickest processing time.
Payment methods include electronic payment or wire transfer (HSBC Bank Transfer). For electronic payment, you should consider Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express.
We also recommend that you purchase COVID-19 insurance to ensure that your benefits are protected when you travel abroad.