Egypt e-Visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
Now that the European Union countries have access to an e-Visa for Egypt, Lithuanians can apply for an e-Visa utilizing the online application process. All you need to apply for an Egypt e-Visa is a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a stable internet connection. You do not need to go to the embassy because the full process is done online.
In this article, you will learn about an Egypt e-visa for Lithuanian residents, as well as the Egypt visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens and the procedures you must follow to obtain it quickly.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Lithuanian citizens
As previously mentioned, Egypt's e-visa can mitigate the disadvantages of a tourist visa or short-term visit in general. To be more specific, if you need an Egypt visa for fewer than 30 days but don't want to waste time and money applying for the casual type, which is only valid for a short period, an e-visa is an excellent option.
You can choose between two types of Egypt e-visas (remember, these are all for tourist and visit purposes):
- An Egypt Tourist e-visa (single entry): This type of e-visa allows you to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days from the day of your arrival. It is valid for 03 months from the issued date.
- An Egypt Tourist e-visa (many entries): This type of e-visa is valid for 06 months from the date of issuance, allowing you to enter Egypt as many times as you want and stay for up to 30 days each time.
When those days are up, your visa will expire automatically. Please keep in mind that these e-visas are not extendable.
Egypt visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
A Lithuanian national who wishes to visit Egypt must complete the tourist application requirements for an Egypt e-Visa.
The following are the Egypt e-Visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens:
- A valid Lithuanian passport with at least 06 months validity after the expected travel date, with at least 02 unused pages for verification stamps by the Immigration Officer.
- An email address where you can receive communication about your application from the Egyptian Government.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the Egypt electronic visa fees.
The tourist will be unable to finish the online application process for an Egyptian e-Visa if these simple prerequisites are not met.
Please keep in mind that granting an Egypt visa to Lithuanian citizens, as with all other nationals, is entirely at the discretion of Egyptian Immigration Officials. As a result, submitting an online application does not always ensure acceptance. It is advised to plan your flights and accommodations after receiving confirmation that your e-Visa has been approved.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Lithuanian citizens
Obtaining an Egypt e-Visa for Lithuanian citizens is simple and quick. Applicants will only need a few minutes to complete the online form.
Applicants are recommended to enter and revise their information carefully. Personal and contact information must also be double-checked because your e-Visa Egypt will be sent to the email address you provided during your online application.
The following is a step-by-step guide for Lithuanian citizens to request an Egyptian online visa:
- Fill out the form with your personal information, including your full name, date of birth, gender, and nationality.
- Fill in the following information about your passport: Passport number.
- Confirm your travel plans: The planned date of entry and the departure date.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Lithuanian citizens
You must pay a total cost to finish the application procedure. When applying online for an Egypt e-Visa as a Lithuanian citizen, you must pay 02 types of fees: the Egypt Service Fee and the Government Fee.
The Egyptian Government fee is mandatory for you because your country of origin (Lithuania) is currently not on Egypt's exemption list.
The service fee, on the other hand, is flexible because it is determined by the processing time you choose. There are now 03 service options:
- Normal: If you choose this standardized service, you will receive your e-visa result within 03 working days.
- Urgent: Your processing time will be faster than usual with this type of service. After that, you will have your e-visa within 02 working days.
- Super urgent: This service has the quickest processing time so far. If you use this type of service, you may anticipate receiving your e-visa result within 01 working days.
You can pay for your Egypt e-Visa fee via electronic payment or wire transfer (the Bank of Cyprus). You should consider Visa, Master Card, PayPal, or American Express for electronic payments.
Furthermore, we urge that you buy Covid-19 Insurance . When you are not in your own country, you will be protected against various threats, including the Covid pandemic. We also want to emphasize that this is an optional step that you can take based on your situation.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE