How to Apply for Egypt eVisa from Kuwait
The Egypt e-Visa allows visitors from over 70 countries, including Kuwait residents, to apply for a visa online (e-Visa) and receive it by email in a matter of days.
The application process is fairly straightforward, and nationals of Kuwait are not required to visit an Egypt embassy or Egypt consulate in Kuwait and submit a paper application along with other papers.
Types of Egypt e-Visas for Kuwaiti citizens
Kuwaiti citizens are eligible to apply for the Egypt e-Visa if they want to travel for tourism, leisure, or to visit relatives.
The Egypt e-Visa for Kuwaiti citizens is not valid for any other purpose, including job, study, or extended visits. In the cases mentioned above, Kuwaiti travelers may need to apply for a standard visa. Visitors from Kuwait can check the conditions that are unique to their needs by contacting an Egyptian embassy or consulate in Kuwait.
Kuwaiti passport holders can apply for one of two types of Egypt e-Visas:
- A single-entry visa allows for one entry for a maximum of 30 days. With a 90-day validity period from the issued date.
- A multiple-entry visa is valid for multiple entries for 180 days from the issued date, with each stay being limited to 30 days.
While Egypt is accessible for tourism and most flights have resumed, travelers should be warned of the special COVID-19 criteria. For example, proving a negative PCR test or completing a necessary health declaration form, may still be in effect.
Tourists from Kuwait should stay informed on the newest COVID-19 travel bans in Egypt to ensure they are not missing any criteria.
Furthermore, we recommend that you pay a small fee for COVID-19 insurance in order to keep your benefits when traveling abroad.
Egypt visa requirements for Kuwaiti citizens
To satisfy all of the requirements, all visitors will need is an internet connection. These Egypt e-Visa requirements for Kuwaiti citizens include:
- Information about the traveler: full name, nationality, date, and place of birth are required.
- Passport details such as the number, country of issue, and expiry date
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- To settle the e-Visa fees online, you must provide your credit card or debit card details.
- A valid email address to get the e-Visa of Egypt.
The passport must really be available on the following (06) months from the date of entry to Egypt.
Citizens from Kuwait must pay close attention to the information provided and ensure that it is accurate and free of spelling errors. Inaccuracies might cause delays in processing or possibly denial of the e-Visa.
Once approved, visitors will receive their e-Visa through email, which they must print and present at border checkpoints upon entering Egypt.
How to get an Egypt e-Visa from Kuwait
Applicants must follow these simple procedures to obtain an Egypt e-Visa from Kuwait:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Payment of e-Visa processing fees.
- Print the e-Visa after receiving it through email.
The full Egypt online visa application process takes approximately 10 minutes and can be completed from nearly any location in the world.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Kuwaiti citizens
Before you spend money, you should understand the price structure of the fee you are about to pay. You must pay two types of Egypt e-Visa fees in order to obtain an online visa: the government fee and the service fee.
The government fee is required because Kuwait is not on Egypt's exemption list. As a result, you must include this fee in your total charge.
Moreover, depending on the service type, the service fee may be adjustable. In general, there are three types of services, each with its own processing time:
- Normal: If you use this option, you will receive your e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: If you use the urgent service, your e-visa result will arrive within two business days.
- Super urgent: This is your top priority. If you're using the super urgent service, you will receive your e-visa within one business day.
Payment methods: You can pay using electronic funds transfer (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal) or wire transfer (HSBC bank transfer).