Egypt e-Visa requirements for citizens of Kosovo
Citizens of Kosovo can now obtain a visa for travel to Egypt through the Egyptian Government's new Egypt Tourist e-Visa. In an effort to revitalize Egypt's tourism industry, the Egyptian government has launched the new Egypt Tourist e-Visa for citizens of Kosovo.
The Egypt e-Visa for citizens of Kosovo can be obtained online, simplifying the process and removing the need for the passengers to go to a consulate or embassy before their trip.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for citizens of Kosovo
Citizens from Kosovo who wish to visit Egypt for sightseeing, recreation, or having a short visit to relatives/friends can obtain an e-visa that allows them to stay there for up to 30 days. Keep reading this article to find out which Egyptian e-Visa is most suitable for your trip.
Egyptian tourist e-Visas for citizens of Kosovo are available in two forms: single-entry tourist visas and multi-entry tourist visas.
- The Egypt single-entry visa allows travelers to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days, however, if you leave the country for any reason, you will be unable to re-enter because this visa only allows for a single entry. This sort of e visa is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued.
- The Egyptian multi-entry visa allows multiple entries within six months from the day an e visa is issued. With this type of visa, tourists from Kosovo are allowed to stay in Egypt for 30 days on each trip.
Egypt visa requirements for citizens of Kosovo
In order to apply for an Egyptian e-Visa, citizens of Kosovo must meet the following requirements:
- A Kosovo passport remains valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Egypt and should contain a minimum of two blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A valid debit card or credit card to pay the application fee, which is not refundable.
- A valid email address for receiving the Egyptian e-Visa once it is issued.
If you apply for an Egypt e-Visa with Global Immigration Services Limited, you will receive a response in a maximum of three business days of submitting your application. The e-Visa application result will be sent to the email address you provided in the application form. You should double-check all of the information before submitting the application form to avoid any delays in the e-Visa procedure.
Upon obtaining an e-Visa, citizens of Kosovo must print a paper copy and keep it with their passports to show to border officers.
In addition to meeting the Egyptian e-Visa requirements, citizens of Kosovo must also provide the following information:
- Number of e visa
- Types of e visa
- Processing time
- Full name exactly as it appears on the passport
- Passport number and expiration date
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Dates of traveling to and departing from Egypt.
Egypt e-Visa fee for citizens of Kosovo
It is possible for citizens of Kosovo to save a significant amount of money on their trip to Egypt by selecting this type of visa. Overall, the Egypt e-Visa fee for citizens of Kosovo is lower than the casual visa fee.
Generally, there are two types of Egypt e-Visa fees: the Government fee and the Service fee.
In addition, you may want to add a little bit of money for COVID-19 insurance so that you are covered in the event of an emergency. This can also help your e visa application to be accepted by the Egyptian government easier.
Kosovo is not included on the exemption list in Egypt, so citizens of Kosovo must pay the Government fee.
The service fee is depending on the amount of time you choose to process your request:
- Normal service: With this service type, you'll receive your e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent service: If you pay a higher fee for this type of service, you can expect to receive your Egypt e visa within two business days, as it takes less time to process your application.
- Super Urgent service: With this service type, you can receive an e-visa result within one business day. This is the highest level of priority offered.
There are two payment methods available for you: electronic transfer (by credit card, PayPal, American Express, and Mastercard) and wire transfer (directly to HSBC bank).