Egypt e-Visa requirements for Icelandic citizens
Known for its treasures dating back thousands of years, Egypt has captivated tourists from all over the world for centuries.
In recent years, Egypt has become a popular tourist destination for those looking to learn about the history and relics of its ancient civilization, as well as take part in the modern culture that has developed there. Every year, millions of visitors visit Egypt, and the Egyptian government is examining several options to accommodate them.
An Egyptian e-Visa can be obtained by completing an online application form with the required information by tourists from certain countries.
Learn all about this Egypt e-visa and Egypt e-Visa requirements for Icelandic citizens, along with how to apply for it effortlessly without having to visit embassies in this article.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Icelandic citizens
Egypt allows citizens from several countries, including Iceland, to apply for an e-Visa. Egyptian authorities offer 02 types of e-Visa to Icelandic travelers interested in visiting Egypt. Depending on the conditions of their stay and the duration of their journey, they may choose an electronic visa that suits their needs.
There are two types of Egypt e-Visas for Icelandic citizens, depending upon whether they desire a single or multiple entry e-visa.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (single entry type): If you receive this e-visa type, you are only allowed to enter Egypt once. When you arrive in Egypt, you may stay up to 30 days from the date of arrival. This e-visa type has a 90-day validity period from the issued date.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (multiple entries type): An Egypt tourist e-visa multiple entries is an advanced version that enables you to enter Egypt at any time within a 6-month period from the issued date. Each period of stay cannot exceed 30 days.
Egypt visa requirements for Icelandic citizens
Travelers are required to meet some basic requirements before applying for an Egypt e-Visa. Below are the requirements Icelandic citizens need to meet before applying for an Egypt e-Visa:
- The validity of a passport from Iceland must extend at least six months after arrival in Egypt and should have at least blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A valid email address.
- You must have a debit/ credit or Paypal card that can be used for online payments.
Tourists are advised to apply for their Egyptian e-Visa ahead of time (at least seven days prior to travel to Egypt) to ensure their trip plans won't be disrupted by processing delays.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Icelandic citizens
Having met all the Egypt e-Visa requirements for Icelandic citizens to obtain an online e-Visa, they can begin the application process by filling out an online application form with some your personal information:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Passport number
- The date of arrival & departure
We encourage travelers to be honest in answering all questions. Inaccurate or false information also leads to the denial of their visa applications.
Double check before making payment and wait for the result within a minimum of 01 business day and a maximum of 03 business days.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Icelandic citizens
To apply for an Egypt e-Visa for Icelandic citizens, you must pay two kinds of Egypt e-Visa fees: the government fee and the service fee. Due to the Icelands' absence on Egypt's exemption list, the government fee is mandatory.
In terms of the service fee, you have three options available, depending on the time it takes to complete the inquiry:
- Normal service: The result of this standard service will be received within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: Within 02 business days of selecting this option, your e-visa results will be emailed to you.
- Super urgent service: This service is good if you need a visa as soon as possible. If you choose this option, your e-visa result will arrive in just 01 business day.
You can choose some payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal or through direct bank transfer (HSBC).
In addition, to ensure that your benefits are maintained while abroad, we suggest taking out COVID-19 insurance.