Egypt e-Visa requirements for Croatian citizens
In 2017, the Egyptian government introduced the Egypt e-Visa, a new method for foreign people to get an electronic visa for Egypt. The e-Visa system allows citizens from over 35 countries, including Croatia, to apply.
Applying for a visa to Egypt via this method makes it more accessible, simple, and advantageous because Croatian candidates no longer need to schedule an appointment with their local embassy or consulate. All they have to do now is apply online by completing an electronic application form, which just takes a few minutes to complete.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Croatian citizens
Croatians can now apply for an e-Visa to Egypt with the press of a button on our website. After all, requirements have been amended and checked, Croatian visitors are invited to pick between two types of tourist visas: single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas, depending on how many times they need to enter the country.
Egypt single-entry tourist visa
- This e-Visa permits entry to Egypt only once. If Egypt's e-Visa holders from Croatia leave and then need to re-enter, they must apply again.
- Croatian citizens are allowed to stay in the nation for a maximum of 30 consecutive days and must enter Egypt country within 03 months after receiving their e-Visa.
Egypt multiple-entry tourist visa
- The multiple-entry visa allows Croatian people to enter Egypt several times within six months from the date of issue. Croatians with an e-Visa to Egypt should be aware that they can only stay in the country for 30 days per entry for the duration of the visa's validity period.
- If tourism is not the primary reason for the trip, the Egyptian e-Visa is inapplicable. Nonetheless, there are alternative visas for Egypt that Croatian travelers can request depending on different reasons such as employment or academic purposes.
Egypt visa requirements for Croatian citizens
There are various Egypt e-Visa entry requirements for Croatian citizens must consider, meet, and comply with before applying for an Egypt e-Visa:
- A valid Croatian passport: the passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Egypt and 02 blank pages for the stamp placed.
- A scanned copy/image of the Croatian passport's biographical page.
- A current email address so that the Egypt e-Visa can be sent to you electronically.
- A valid credit/debit card to pay the visa processing fee at the end of the application procedure.
Failure to meet these conditions and requirements imposed by the Egyptian government may result in an e-Visa denial for Croatian citizens.
Another condition for obtaining an e-Visa is that Croatian nationals visit Egypt for tourism and sightseeing.
It should be noted that the applicant's Croatian passport is directly linked to Egypt's e-Visa. As a result, if the passport used to apply is lost, stolen, or changed, Croatians will need to apply for a new e-Visa to Egypt using the new passport number.
Apply for Egypt e-Visa for Croatian citizens
Applying for Egypt e-Visa for Croatian citizens is exceptionally quick and convenient because passengers may access an application form in minutes and fill out specific personal and passport information.
- The type of e-Visa
- The time required for processing
- Full name
- The phone number to call
- Valid Email
Before paying for the e-Visa transaction, Croatian citizens should carefully review all of the information provided in the application form. Any errors, even typos, may result in the e-Visa procedure being canceled or disrupted.
After answering a few security questions and other health-related topics, Croatian applicants will be required to pay a processing fee.
The outcome of the Egypt e-visa for Croatian nationals will be emailed to the email address you supplied previously. You can download the result and print a paper copy to enter at the port.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Croatian citizens
To complete your application for an Egypt e-Visa for Croatian citizens, you must pay two types of Egypt visa fees: the government fee and the service fee, which must be paid electronically (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal) or by wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).
You can also pay a little price for COVID-19 insurance to keep your benefits while visiting Egypt.
Croatians are required to pay the government fee because it is not on Egypt's exemption list.
In terms of service fees, you currently have three alternatives depending on the processing time you require:
- Normal service: If you choose this standardized service, you will receive your e-visa result within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: If you select this option, you will receive your e-visa result within 02 business days.
- Super urgent service: advised for an emergency. If you select this option, you will obtain your e-visa result in just 01 business day.