Egypt e-Visa requirements for Canadian citizens
Have you ever heard about the beauty of Egypt? Or wonder how majestic Pyramids are? Do you have any idea how to visit Egypt without spending much money for paperwork? Do you know how to apply for an Egypt visa from your home when you do not want to spend much time and transportation effort to the embassy just for a short-term visa? This article can explain all your concerns.
Canada is one of the countries whose citizens can apply for the Egypt e-Visa . It is no longer necessary for holders of Canadian passports to stand in long lines at an Egyptian Embassy in their home country or to queue for hours once they arrive at a port of entry in Egypt. As an alternative, Canadian citizens can apply online for an Egyptian tourist visa so that once they arrive in Egypt, they can start exploring immediately.
There are two ways Canadians can obtain a visa for Egypt are online and by obtaining a visa on arrival. Canadian passport holders can apply for a visa on arrival, but they need to wait in line and pay in cash since credit and debit cards are not accepted at border crossings. An e-Visa is a faster and easier way to enter Egypt and can be completed entirely online with personal information and payment of the application fee
In this article, you will learn about the Egypt e-visa for Canadian citizens, including Egypt visa requirements for Canadian citizens and how to apply it online.
Egypt e-Visa for Canadian citizens:
Egypt e-visa for Canadian citizens released for making the entry procedure of Canadian citizens more feasible, and more importantly can save a remarkable amount of your money.
In general, this type of e-visa is a solution for the tourism industry, so you can consider this type of Egypt tourist visa for Canadian citizens. For your information, there are 02 kinds of Egypt e-visa available for Canadians:
- Tourist e-visa (single entry): you can enter Egypt once only and stay in for up to 30 days from your arrival date with this type of e-visa. The validity of this type is 90 days from the issued date.
- Tourist e-visa (multiple entries): you can enter Egypt as many times as you wish with a total stay of 30 days for each arrival. This type has a validity of 6 months from the issued date.
Note: these all types cannot be extended so you should pay attention to this.
The requirements for Canadian citizens applying for Egypt e-Visa
Citizens of Canada should prepare the following information and documents before applying for an Egyptian e-Visa:
- A Canadian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and has not less than 02 blank pages for verification stamping.
- Credit/debit cards or Paypal are accepted for paying the non-refundable application fee.
- A current email address
Canadian visitors must print out a copy of their visa once it is granted and carry it with them as proof of their visa will be required upon arrival in Egypt.
How to Apply Egypt Visa for Canadian citizens
The application form of Egypt e-visa for Canadian citizens is straightforward and easy to complete with 4 easy steps. In the online form, applicants must first enter the following personal, passport, and travel details
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- The phone number for contact
- Email address
- The date of arrival and departure
Please make sure that all the information on the application is accurate before submitting the form.
Double-check information and pay the fee via Visa, Master, and American Express Cards. And then waiting for the result.
The result of Egypt e-visa for Canadian citizens will be sent to your email address that you’ve provided before. If it’s approved, you can print out the result with a hard copy to enter at port.
3. Egypt visa fee for Canadian citizens and payment method:
As we mentioned above, you can save an astonishing sum of money when choosing this type of visa for your trip to Egypt. To be more specific, the total fee of Egypt e-visa for Canadian citizens is lower than the casual visa type fee.
In general, you will pay 02 kinds of fees when applying for an Egypt e-visa: the government fee and the service fee. In addition, consider adding a small amount of money for COVID-19 insurance for your benefits in case of a circumstance.
The government fee is compulsory in this case because Canada is currently not on the exemption list of Egypt. Therefore, as a Canadian, you need to add this fee to your cart.
The service fee, on the other hand, is adjustable and up to your processing time selection:
- Normal: you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days when choosing this service type.
- Urgent: this higher service helps you get your e-visa earlier when it only needs about 02 business days to complete your e-visa.
- Super urgent: this is the highest priority you can receive. With this service type, you can get your e-visa result within 1 business day in advance.
Payment method: you can pay by using an electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal) or wire transfer (direct transfer to HSBC bank).
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE