Egypt e-Visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Egypt is a teeming enthralling country with treasures from an ancient civilization that has fascinated tourists from all corners of the globe for millennia.
Thousands of people visit Egypt every year to learn about the history and relics of this ancient civilization as well as to experience the growing modern culture there. Egypt has studied several options for accommodating the millions of tourists who visit it every year.
E-Visas are a new initiative that allows tourists from specific countries to apply for and receive Egyptian e-Visas online by providing their government-issued identification numbers.
In this article, you will find detailed information about this e-visa type, including the Egypt E-visa requirements for Bolivian citizens, as well as how to apply for it effortlessly without having to visit any embassies.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Bolivian citizens
Various countries, including Bolivia, can apply for an Egypt e-Visas. The Egyptian government offers Bolivian travelers interested in visiting Egypt a number of e-Visa options. Depending on their travel plans and duration of stay, Bolivian travelers may want to apply for an e-Visa that suits their needs.
If an Egypt tourist e-visa is required, it can be obtained as a single or multiple entry e-visa. There are 2 types of Egypt e-visas for Bolivian citizens:
- Egypt Tourist e-Visa (single entry type): This type of e-visa permits you to enter Egypt only one time. Once you enter Egypt, you can stay for up to 30 days. This type of e-visa has a 90-day validity period. It can not be extended.
- Egypt Tourist e-visa (multiple entries type): The Egypt Tourism E-visa multiple entries is an advanced one that allows you to visit Egypt multiple times in a six-month period. You can stay for a maximum of 30 days each.
Egypt visa requirements for Bolivian citizens
Egypt e-Visa applicants must fulfill certain requirements to receive their visa. The below requirements must be met for Bolivian citizens in order to get an Egypt e-Visa:
- Bolivian passports must be valid for six months after arrival in Egypt and have at least 02 blank pages for verification stamping.
- A valid email address is a requirement for obtaining an e-Visa.
- Online payments require the use of a debit or credit card.
Apply for an Egypt e-Visa as Bolivian citizens
Once Bolivian citizens have met all the requirements for the Egypt e-Visa, they can submit their application online by completing the Apply for a Egypt e-Visa form.
They will be asked to provide personal information:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Passport number
- Email address
- The date of arrival and departure
To eliminate hassles in the visa process, you should double-check all information on the application to make sure accuracy before making the payment.
After that, all you need to do is wait for the e-Visa result. If everything goes right, you will receive an e-Visa through the email address you've provided before around 01 business day to 3 business days.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Bolivian citizens
In order to complete an application for an Egypt e-visa for Bolivian citizens, you need to pay 02 Egypt e-Visa fees: the government charge and the service fee, which are paid electronically (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal) or by wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transfer).
Bolivia is not included on Egypt's list of exemptions, so the government fee is mandatory.
There are currently three options available for the service fee, depending on the processing time you need:
- Normal service: Your e-visa result will be delivered within 03 business days if you choose this service.
- Urgent service: The results of your e-visa will be emailed to you within 02 business days if you select this option.
- Super urgent service: Use this option if you need a visa as soon as possible. You will receive your e-visa result in just 01 business day.
We also recommend you purchase COVID-19 insurance so you can continue to enjoy your benefits while abroad.