Egypt e-Visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
Belarusians who travel to Egypt can easily enter the country if they have the necessary travel documents and meet all of Egypt's entry requirements.
The online Egypt visa for Belarusian citizens is the quickest and most convenient option to enter Egypt. The Egypt e-Visa application is entirely online and takes only a few minutes to complete.
This article details the Egypt visa requirements for Belarusians. Also included is information on how to apply online before departure.
Types of Egypt e-Visa for Belarusian citizens
For holders of Belarusian passports, admission to Egypt requires a visa. Belarussian nationals are not permitted to enter Egypt unless they have a valid Egypt Visa.
The type of Egypt visa that a visitor can obtain is determined by their specific needs and circumstances. The Egypt e-Visa for Belarusian citizens offers single or multiple-entry.
- The single entry visa allows the visitor to stay in Egypt for up to 30 days with only one entry permitted. It is valid for 3 months from the issued date.
- The multiple-entry visa permits the holder to enter and re-enter Egypt many times within 180 days from the issued date. The length of stay is still restricted to 30 days at a time.
The Egypt e-Visa permits the holder to travel to Egypt solely for tourist purposes. Belarusians who want to visit Egypt for other reasons, such as employment or study, must apply for a visa at an Egyptian embassy in Belarus or consulate. This method often takes longer and does not guarantee e-Visa approval.
Egypt visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
If Belarusian citizens meet the Egypt visa requirements, they can apply for an Egypt e-Visa. They must have the following:
- Belarusian passport must be current. Valid for a minimum of six months from the date of arrival in Egypt and 02 blank pages.
- Debit or credit card.
- Email address.
The payment card is used to pay the visa processing fee, and the email address is used to send the accepted visa.
Belarusian passport holders cannot apply for an Egypt e-Visa unless they have all of the above.
Apply for an Egyptian e-Visa for Belarusian citizens
Egypt e-Visa for Belarusian citizens can be obtained in three simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the visa application form.
- Step 2: Make the processing fee payment.
- Step 3: You will be notified through email once your e-Visa has been accepted.
The e-Visa application form is simple and quick to complete. Passport holders from Belarus only need to enter personal information such as:
- Date of birth
- Passport details
Applicants must ensure that all information given on the e-Visa form is correct and accurate. Any mistakes could cause delays in processing or even result in the visa application being refused.
To enable ample time for processing and approval, Belarusians should submit their visa request for an Egypt visa at least 7 days before their trip.
The travel document should be printed once the approved visa has been emailed to the applicant. Upon arrival in Egypt, the visa must be shown to immigration officers.
Egypt e-Visa fee for Belarusian citizens
As already said, choosing this sort of visa for your trip to Egypt can save you a significant amount of money. To be more explicit, the total charge for an Egypt e-visa for Belarusian citizens is less than the fee for a regular visa.
When applying for an Egypt e-visa, you will often be charged two types of fees: the government cost and the service fee. Consider also including a small sum of money for COVID-19 insurance to cover your benefits in the event of an emergency.
Belarus is now not on Egypt's exemption list, thus the government charge is required in this circumstance. As a result, as a Belarusian citizen, you must include this cost in your cart.
Meanwhile, the service fee is customizable and based on your chosen processing time:
- Normal: If you choose this service, you will have your e-visa within three business days.
- Urgent: This enhanced service allows you to receive your e-visa sooner, as it just takes roughly two business days to complete your e-visa.
- Super urgent: This is the highest level of priority you may have. You can get your e-visa result in 1 business day if you use this service type.
Payment methods include electronic payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal) and wire transfers (direct transfer to HSBC bank).
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic